The Smoakhouse Forums

2A D1 AREA PLAYOFF: Normangee (6-5) vs. #4 San Augustine(11-0) - 7:00 p.m. Crockett HS - Friday 11/22/19

Who Wins  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well the game is gonna be a real snoozer, and Normangee fans aren’t exactly crashing the SDC server, so we needed something to talk about. 

Coaching profession is a tough way to live, lives depend on teenagers. These days it’s even harder, win now or else, but they choose the profession. Best of luck to him if it is true, and even if it’s

Not sure I’ve ever heard this quote

Wolves by a lot

3 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Apparently I graduated with your freshmen QBs mom.  His dad was a scatback for us in the early 2000s.

Yeah I think I remember it being said that his fam is from SA.  He’s a little dude but plays bigger than he is.  Throws it well too.   Might be what we need next year to get this offense going without Porter, Rodriguez, or the twins. 20 is a senior too.

2 minutes ago, Bulldog64 said:

Yeah I think I remember it being said that his fam is from SA.  He’s a little dude but plays bigger than he is.  Throws it well too.   Might be what we need next year to get this offense going without Porter, Rodriguez, or the twins. 20 is a senior too.

Corey was just as small if not smaller but very quick

7 hours ago, Bulldog64 said:

Heard Prince may be out in Garrison?  Any truth to that?