East Texas Coach of the Year

Destry

Y’all act like Waskom was bad. They tied with EF and Diana for 3rd 4th and 5th. They were just young. To say they underachieved to me is an understatement. You think they should have beat pewitt or daingerfield??  I don’t think so. The dist was pretty close. Dekalb beat the 1 seed. I was just saying after the Waskom loss EF could have folded the tent.  

46 minutes ago, justafan said:

Y’all act like Waskom was bad. They tied with EF and Diana for 3rd 4th and 5th. They were just young. To say they underachieved to me is an understatement. You think they should have beat pewitt or daingerfield??  I don’t think so. The dist was pretty close. Dekalb beat the 1 seed. I was just saying after the Waskom loss EF could have folded the tent.  

There's a reason you said people will think your crazy for mentioning Ford as coach of the yr LOL, that's a joke. 

On 11/17/2019 at 6:42 AM, Fblife13 said:

New diana coach to me hands down. He has made that program really competitive,when just 5 years ago it was a guaranteed 30 point win,and was like that for a long time. Until now.

coach Coplin got it rolling when they had the deep playoff run. This is the new guys second year.

• Like 1