MavGrad’s Week 12 Preview

Coach Rab

6 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Another Tua injury (maybe hip). Think this one is a season injury.

The kid has probably lost himself the number 1 pick. It was already kind of hard to imagine a team taking a lefty number 1 overall, but now you’re taking a lefty with multiple injuries in the last two years. Not a good look. 

Also, what it the hell was saban thinking keeping Tua in a game that he has a 4 td lead in when you know he’s banged up. Just poor management by saban and it will probably cost him a playoff spot. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

The kid has probably lost himself the number 1 pick. It was already kind of hard to imagine a team taking a lefty number 1 overall, but now you’re taking a lefty with multiple injuries in the last two years. Not a good look. 

Also, what it the hell was saban thinking keeping Tua in a game that he has a 4 td lead in when you know he’s banged up. Just poor management by saban and it will probably cost him a playoff spot. 

I totally agree. Dam a 2 minute drill.

14 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Georgia survives!

I am telling you, Bama's resume looks crappier by the day.  Let's say they beat Auburn... That will put them beating a potential 7-5 A&M team and a potential 7-5 Auburn team as their best wins on the season.  Give me someone with a real resume.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

The more talented team won

Oh yes sir I definitely agree but losing that kinda of lead and not scoring after have to be demoralizing. Oklahoma earned it. I wonder what the impact Texas has in the next coming games. One of the most important solutions is learning from your problems.