Groveton vs. Big Sandy @ Rusk 11/22

Reddog92

47 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

I don’t know what switch they’ve found...but big Sandy has played a lot better starting with the Carlisle game. I think Groveton is too much for BS, but BS has atleast shown they can make this game interesting the way they have played the last few weeks

Not real sure😂 but whatever it is, its workin! If Big Sandy stops Centerville on their first possession of the second half then Big sandy was about to STEAM ROLL centerville! It was gonna get ugly. The kids just played more physical and were better athletes than C-Villes. 

Think last time Big Sandy & Groveton met up was in the playoffs in 04 ish at SFA and Big Sandy gave them the L. 

Groveton has a really good team no doubt. Big Sandy will have to play a great game to keep it close & maybe have the ball bounce their way a couple times...but anyting can happen with HS kids from one week to the next.

31 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

After seeing both I say Groveton...but Big Sandy seems to be playing well as of late.

I can’t blame ya man😂 the big sandy that you saw y’all couldve scored 210 on.  Now y’all might only be able to score a solid 120 on them😂 lol fr though Big sandy has turned it up some notches and been playing good. But we don’t want NO part of SA ever again. 

1 minute ago, wildcat001 said:

I can’t blame ya man😂 the big sandy that you saw y’all couldve scored 210 on.  Now y’all might only be able to score a solid 120 on them😂 lol fr though Big sandy has turned it up some notches and been playing good. But we don’t want NO part of SA ever again. 

Lol.  BS has been the only team all season to take beating and played hard til the end.  I think this will be a good close game.  Good luck to yall!

2 hours ago, jorr2car said:

Think last time Big Sandy & Groveton met up was in the playoffs in 04 ish at SFA and Big Sandy gave them the L. 

Groveton has a really good team no doubt. Big Sandy will have to play a great game to keep it close & maybe have the ball bounce their way a couple times...but anyting can happen with HS kids from one week to the next.

You know that's right..

Just now, JETT said:

BS

Always possible... I seem to be the lone Groveton representative on Smoaky anymore. Humility is a wonderful thing. I will say Groveton can put some points on the board. They have alot of different ways to do it. Running and passing. But Lufkin thought they were gonna win as well... Anything can happen in the playoffs if you can exploit a weakness someone else has missed.

6 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

Always possible... I seem to be the lone Groveton representative on Smoaky anymore. Humility is a wonderful thing. I will say Groveton can put some points on the board. They have alot of different ways to do it. Running and passing. But Lufkin thought they were gonna win as well... Anything can happen in the playoffs if you can exploit a weakness someone else has missed.

I hear ya, good luck this week....

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

Groveton, I think. And honestly I’m kind of torn. I want BS to do well since we are  District 10 brothers. But I also get excited about the possibility of an Alto-Groveton round 3 playoff game!.....you know, the whole RIVALRY thing. Lol

GO WILDCATS!

It's REALLY because Alto wants NO part of BS in the 3rd round! 😂