Who ya got?   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Van Alstyne
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

Vane Alstyne 

Since you obviously know more about VA than I do I’m curious what they have that has you picking them. I haven’t seen them. Are they strong defensively ?  Offensively?  What part of their team will give us the most problem ?

11 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Since you obviously know more about VA than I do I’m curious what they have that has you picking them. I haven’t seen them. Are they strong defensively ?  Offensively?  What part of their team will give us the most problem ?

A little testy aren't we?  I thought this was a poll and everyone has their opinion.  Did you ask them the same questions when people voted different on the last poll??  Just curious? 

30 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

I'm not a HS fan I'm from Jefferson.  I just think when you try and dog a decent football team it always comes back on you.  I think GW is a good football team but they will never get as far as Jeffy.

Uh you might wanna look at who Jeffry got this week bud. Just sayin

28 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

A little testy aren't we?  I thought this was a poll and everyone has their opinion.  Did you ask them the same questions when people voted different on the last poll??  Just curious? 

He wasn’t being salty at all. He merely asked you questions based on your opinion because he didn’t know anything about Van Alstyne 

Guest Tiger03lb
37 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

I'm not a HS fan I'm from Jefferson.  I just think when you try and dog a decent football team it always comes back on you.  I think GW is a good football team but they will never get as far as Jeffy.

You guys won't if we got something to say about it. I thought you guys learned from last year. Already got the win in the column. Smh. Jeffy will play us hard and will want some revenge from last year. Looking for a good game. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Imo, you guys don't have anything to worry about in VA. Just as long as you guys don't treat it as a win already, should be an easy game

Ok that’s cool. Just saw you joined few days ago and the only thread you had posted on for days is Hughes Springs and Gladewater. I stand corrected. Go support your team and focus on finally getting past that second round. 

Go Bears! 

Is it testy because I was asking what you were basing your opinion on ?  Or did you have a basis ?  I know nothing about Van Alstyne. You notice my prediction is we win by 1 point?  I won’t disrespect them when I know nothing of their team. As far as Jefferson they’ve got their hands full so if they advance further than GW they better bring it this week !