1. 1. Who ya got?

• Van Alstyne
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
31 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Jefferson fan but has only posted on two threads.... HS/GW and VA/GW lol

man I love this time of year 

I'm hoping for it to be mild this year on koff/jeffy thread. They can get ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'm hoping for it to be mild this year on koff/jeffy thread. They can get ridiculous. 

They can’t all go like the Malakoff/GW thread from last year! Nothing but respect both sides. 

I do like to participate in some friendly trash talk from time to time, but it’s always in good fun 🤫

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

They can’t all go like the Malakoff/GW thread from last year! Nothing but respect both sides. 

I do like to participate in some friendly trash talk from time to time, but it’s always in good fun 🤫

GW fan base is great. I've always enjoyed our chats. 

I do too. But the way a couple of the fans were last year with Jeffy were out of line. I know there will always be some of those too.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, PapaBear1 said:

So the Bears will be an easy win for Van Alstyne? In your Opinion

Yes. Probably not as easy as last year with Eustace but you guys should get a W. You guys seem to get an easy game in the 2nd round since moving down. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yes. Probably not as easy as last year with Eustace but you guys should get a W. You guys seem to get an easy game in the 2nd round since moving down. Lol. 

Guess that’s the plus for getting #1 seed. Not like Koff got a power House in 2nd round this year. Jeffy wasn’t that impressive to we when I watched them. 

4 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Guess that’s the plus for getting #1 seed. Not like Koff got a power House in 2nd round this year. Jeffy wasn’t that impressive to we when I watched them. 

I agree. They had a few players that were standouts but as a team I wasn’t that impressed. I will be at the game because I know Jefferson will play hard and I want a peek at Malakoff but I think Malakoff wins by 14+. 

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I agree. They had a few players that were standouts but as a team I wasn’t that impressed. I will be at the game because I know Jefferson will play hard and I want a peek at Malakoff but I think Malakoff wins by 14+. 

I may need to come get a sneak peak too. 

Guest Tiger03lb
32 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

Seems that way the past few years since 17' with tough opponents. Yeah, I feel the same about them when I saw them against WR. I know Jeffy gonna bring it. Just hope for a clean game with them. 

3 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Ok that’s cool. Just saw you joined few days ago and the only thread you had posted on for days is Hughes Springs and Gladewater. I stand corrected. Go support your team and focus on finally getting past that second round. 

Go Bears! 

Cool...but how far again did y'all get last year while you are taking about the dogs???😂

Just now, Racer55 said:

Does this fool not know the dogs haven’t made it past the 2nd round in like 25 years? 😂😂😂😂

He’s not a dogs fan I think he’s a sour HS fan look at the threads he’s posted on. If he was a true dog fan he’d know that e second round is their daddy 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

Stealing plays from other teams though😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for re-assuring that you are indeed not a Jefferson fan but just a disgruntled Hughes Sprangs fan. Everything makes more sense now. Yeah we decided to hit you guys with your own poison from last year. But I didn’t know that bright minded head coach you guys have over there invented the HB pass. Good to know. 

Guest Tiger03lb
21 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Does this fool not know the dogs haven’t made it past the 2nd round in like 25 years? 😂😂😂😂

Could be 26 

2 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Thanks for re-assuring that you are indeed not a Jefferson fan but just a disgruntled Hughes Sprangs fan. Everything makes more sense now. Yeah we decided to hit you guys with your own poison from last year. But I didn’t know that bright minded head coach you guys have over there invented the HB pass. Good to know. 

Got heated up fast!  Slow down BEARFAN 13😂😂😂