BearFan13

Who ya got?   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Van Alstyne
    • Gladewater

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Thanks for re-assuring that you are indeed not a Jefferson fan but just a disgruntled Hughes Sprangs fan. Everything makes more sense now. Yeah we decided to hit you guys with your own poison from last year. But I didn’t know that bright minded head coach you guys have over there invented the HB pass. Good to know. 

Must be a liberal you believe everything😉

3 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

Must be a liberal you believe everything😉

Nope. Wrong again. I just know a punk when I see one. 

now if you’d excuse me I’m gonna get to my Sunday afternoon nap after my Cowboys finish this game off. Have a good week of school. 

Guest Tiger03lb
21 minutes ago, Easttexasfootballlover said:

But who would in between a the dogs and the bears?  Y'all killing me on these threads.  Calling people names and all serious.😁 Whooa 😂

Bears all day. Name calling and seriousness? 🤷‍♂️🤔 got me there, haven't seen that. 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:53 PM, GWBears01 said:

Since you obviously know more about VA than I do I’m curious what they have that has you picking them. I haven’t seen them. Are they strong defensively ?  Offensively?  What part of their team will give us the most problem ?

Watcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?  He can't even spell their name right.  How would he know anything about them?

I think the Bears will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was relatively close.  VA played a solid schedule.

12 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Watcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?  He can't even spell their name right.  How would he know anything about them?

I think the Bears will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was relatively close.  VA played a solid schedule.

Oh believe me I know we have to come to play. I just know he was picking them more out of spite because we beat HS. I don’t know much about VA other than the schedule they played and the hudl film I have access to. They don’t look too fast but look well prepared. The Bears will be ready!

moving some of our skill position players around really jump started these kids. More then anything I think Berry can tinker with his defense more so now week to week. They have given up just over 10 points per game since district has started. Hope we continue that trend tonight. Offense has the ability to be explosive or grind out 8 minute drives.