Carthage @ Lumberton

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Lumberton  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • Lumberton

23 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Looks like 80% chance of rain Fri around 7:30pm.  Sure was hoping it would either blow through early or hold out until about 11pm.  Going to change the scoring a little.  Might be a 28-0 type game if all 4 quarters are played in the rain.

Well, as dem Coonasses say down dere; “Break Out d’ Visqueen”🌧💧☔😜👌

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Looks like 80% chance of rain Fri around 7:30pm.  Sure was hoping it would either blow through early or hold out until about 11pm.  Going to change the scoring a little.  Might be a 28-0 type game if all 4 quarters are played in the rain.

The front is a large one, coming from the Pacific and up over the Sierra Madre Occidental Range through Mexico. It'll last about 3 days. Dawgs will have to be Waterdawgs.

5 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Sounds like my 42-14 pick just turned into 28-7.

Edit:  make that 27-7....Missed XP because of wet ball.🌧️

5 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

When are you guys going to understand that districts are fudging numbers?? ADA is not a true indicator of the size of a school.  In the playoffs, Carthage should not play against any school that is not truly 4A. I'm talking about YOU LaVega! And several others!

This seems to bother you for some strange reason.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Run run run that ball .

Give your best ulimate Kilgore impersonation  attempt minus the fumbles.

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

This seems to bother you for some strange reason.

It bothers lots of folks because like I said before, some schools are cheating by staying in 4A when they should be in 5A. LaVega should have been 5A years ago. Just like Gilmer played in a smaller class for years when they were big enough to be up one class. PG does the same thing and you know it. Same thing with Argyle, Melissa,  Celina etc. 

On 11/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, LCM said:

Lumberton runs the wing T offense. They break huddle and try to snap the ball fast. They also line there backs up closer to the lineman than a traditional wing T. How many wing t teams has Carthage faced?  

if this Lumberton team isn't any better than the one that got beat 41-0 to Henderson last year. This game will be over by the end of the 1st qtr. Especially if you are one dimensional!!

9 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

It bothers lots of folks because like I said before, some schools are cheating by staying in 4A when they should be in 5A. LaVega should have been 5A years ago. Just like Gilmer played in a smaller class for years when they were big enough to be up one class. PG does the same thing and you know it. Same thing with Argyle, Melissa,  Celina etc. 

Sounds like you are making excuses justifying Successful programs. Wonder why you didn't include the bad ones. Those schools aren't cheating by the way and you have absolutely no proof they are. They are winners and you just don't like it. Stop crying.

2 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

if this Lumberton team isn't any better than the one that got beat 41-0 to Henderson last year. This game will be over by the end of the 1st qtr. Especially if you are one dimensional!!

I agree no problem unless weather plays a factor. I mean its automatically rains when carthage has the ball.

2 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Sounds like you are making excuses justifying Successful programs. Wonder why you didn't include the bad ones.

52 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Traylor’s gone.

He made the bonehead decision to go to Arkansas with that dummy Morris. See how that turned out. 

Just now, Champ1000 said:

Okie dokie then , I think.

Look, I'm being nice really. After all, I could go to the school board meeting and ask to see the actual numbers and compare them to total enrollment. Then I'd say soooo... you list 700+ ADA, so where are the other 120 or so kids on any given day? You telling me that like 15% of the kids are sick every day?????? Riiiighhhtt.