Carthage @ Lumberton

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Lumberton  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carthage
    • Lumberton

10 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Surratt said they had new turf...…..Which usually means, as long as the downpours stop by 5:00, the field will be fine at 7:00

I hope for y’all. This like some tropical storm weather. I’m tired of all this rain we get down here 

1 minute ago, LCM said:

If we win Tonight any chance we flip for home  like this Lumberton game ? 

I doubt it . Special circumstances but this is the same guy who goes for it on 4th and long on his own 30 in the State Championship. Surratt ususally has compassion. No one wants to see their grandparents witness a Carthage Bulldawg beatdown. 

6 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I doubt it . Special circumstances but this is the same guy who goes for it on 4th and long on his own 30 in the State Championship. Surratt ususally has compassion. No one wants to see their grandparents witness a Carthage Bulldawg beatdown. 

Well he was on our coaching staff in the mid 90s wish we wouldn’t have let him go. 

3 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Oh I bet he hoping you win. I assume this was his first start before Texas High OC?

His last year at LCM was 1994 season that year We went 10-0 our last DC. He was brought in by Rhodney Russell our HC at the time. Another East tx guy 

8 minutes ago, LCM said:

His last year at LCM was 1994 season that year We went 10-0 our last DC. He was brought in by Rhodney Russell our HC at the time. Another East tx guy 

I didn't realize he has been coaching that long. Was he HC or a coordinator. He looks relatively young.