• Panthers
    • Jackets

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you're talking about there. Gotta have contact in practice to get the body and mind ready for contact on Friday night.  I know they do lift weights and I think they lift at an appropriate

Have any of y’all seen their game film from the Winona game last week? Looked like Bells did just enough to win. Winona took a punt return and a kickoff to the house on them. Defense was just good eno

Don't confuse me with someone that gives a rip!  Hard to prove a point with a few still frames and some yellow circles.  However, I'll play your game here!  The first frame shows Waskom defender at le

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, justafan said:

Who is the RB? 

Idk, but if I was coaching EF, I would look at #27 & #4 first, IMO the key for EF next yr will be to get these boys in prime physical condition on both sides of the ball, I wanna see a more physical style run game also with different offensive looks and schemes, we definitely have the athletes. 

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Idk, but if I was coaching EF, I would look at #27 & #4 first, IMO the key for EF next yr will be to get these boys in prime physical condition on both sides of the ball, I wanna see a more physical style run game also with different offensive looks and schemes, we definitely have the athletes. 

Yep. Getting physical will be the key.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:45 PM, TDJ89 said:

The more film I watch on Bells looking at the way they defended the spread against Winona is a joke, I'm surprised Winona didn't go up and down the field on Bells, they should've scored way more than they did, I'm guessing Bells didn't face any spread teams during the season, EF is gonna have a field day against Bells defensive alignment 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, jacket52 said:

It looked like a 3-3-5 prevent defense lol 

Them non-farm boys run a pretty decent prevent defense lol

1 hour ago, justafan said:

It wasn’t yalls defense. It was our coach and offense. 5 not playing helped y’all way more than you will ever know. Neither one of us were beating pewitt anyway. We get to enjoy Thanksgiving now. Lol

Y'all enjoy bouncing them round balls. Our thanksgiving will be just fine. But I do hope y'all have a good thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope we run into each other next year. Y'all have a good program. 

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Y'all enjoy bouncing them round balls. Our thanksgiving will be just fine. But I do hope y'all have a good thanksgiving and Christmas. Hope we run into each other next year. Y'all have a good program. 

Y’all are pretty young too. So y’all will be ok for at least the next couple of years. 

24 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Y’all are pretty young too. So y’all will be ok for at least the next couple of years. 

Yep,  we are losing one skill player and one defensive player. Granted he's our best offensive player and arguably our best defensive player. But we have a lot of young skill players coming up. JV lost one game. We should be around for next few years. 

5 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Them non-farm boys run a pretty decent prevent defense lol

Y'all won, nuff said, but am I impressed about Bells, hell no, I know why we lost the game and I'm not gonna use it as an excuse, PP will ends Bells season next week just like they would've ended ours also. 

4 hours ago, justafan said:

It wasn’t yalls defense. It was our coach and offense. 5 not playing helped y’all way more than you will ever know. Neither one of us were beating pewitt anyway. We get to enjoy Thanksgiving now. Lol

#5 played, he just was at full strength 

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Don’t give my EF homies a hard time. Your boys will be playing with their 🏀 🏀 ‘s after Friday night. 

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t give my EF homies a hard time. Your boys will be playing with their 🏀🏀 ‘s after Friday night. 

Gotta get in my jabs while I can. You know they would. Haven't even heard what the best crow recipe is yet lol.

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Gotta get in my jabs while I can. You know they would. Haven't even heard what the best crow recipe is yet lol.

I put my crow recipe on football Friday app but if you missed it I like mine fried ! Good luck this week.