Elysian Fields vs Bells, Friday 7:30 @ Mineola

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Bells   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Bells

• Panthers
    • Jackets

5 minutes ago, TTFN said:

Don’t confuse me with someone that just spouts off. 

EE3FC832-0BE2-4B61-8BF2-38F67AEE598C.jpeg6BB3A77E-D802-4707-BEB2-429C403115DA.jpegF5F5E51B-A2C8-42A9-9F35-26478254A731.jpegB457F7E1-12E0-4407-B2FF-D43DCF3BBC4A.jpeg

Just let me know if you wanna see more. 

There is about 3 yards or more of separation before any contact prob why no flag was thrown. Almost looks like #7 runs into our guy trying to stop his route from what I see but it’s all relative to what team you cheering for lol ! 

41 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

There is about 3 yards or more of separation before any contact prob why no flag was thrown. Almost looks like #7 runs into our guy trying to stop his route from what I see but it’s all relative to what team you cheering for lol ! 

3 yards of separation. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TTFN said:

Don’t confuse me with someone that just spouts off. 

EE3FC832-0BE2-4B61-8BF2-38F67AEE598C.jpeg6BB3A77E-D802-4707-BEB2-429C403115DA.jpegF5F5E51B-A2C8-42A9-9F35-26478254A731.jpegB457F7E1-12E0-4407-B2FF-D43DCF3BBC4A.jpeg

Just let me know if you wanna see more. 

Don't confuse me with someone that gives a rip!  Hard to prove a point with a few still frames and some yellow circles.  However, I'll play your game here!  The first frame shows Waskom defender at least 3 yds. behind the EF receiver. Then in subsequent frames it looks like Waskom defender proceeds to cross the face of EF oncoming receiver and make contact with him.  You would be more apt to prove that the Waskom defender impeded the progress of the EF receiver and get flagged for PI in that series of images!  The Waskom defender was completely out of position and would have never been able to make a defensive play on #5 anyway!  The question I have is why are you bringing this up?  To my recollection Waskom won this game so why not be a gracious winner and move on, or should I go with my gut answer on this one!  Waskom didn't take care of business when they needed to, EF did!  Waskom out.....EF in....

DEAL WITH IT!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I picked Bells. I just have a hunch.

The more film I watch on Bells looking at the way they defended the spread against Winona is a joke, I'm surprised Winona didn't go up and down the field on Bells, they should've scored way more than they did, I'm guessing Bells didn't face any spread teams during the season, EF is gonna have a field day against Bells defensive alignment 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

The more film I watch on Bells looking at the way they defended the spread against Winona is a joke, I'm surprised Winona didn't go up and down the field on Bells, they should've scored way more than they did, I'm guessing Bells didn't face any spread teams during the season, EF is gonna have a field day against Bells defensive alignment 

It looked like a 3-3-5 prevent defense lol 

1 hour ago, BIGILL79 said:

Don't confuse me with someone that gives a rip!  Hard to prove a point with a few still frames and some yellow circles.  However, I'll play your game here!  The first frame shows Waskom defender at least 3 yds. behind the EF receiver. Then in subsequent frames it looks like Waskom defender proceeds to cross the face of EF oncoming receiver and make contact with him.  You would be more apt to prove that the Waskom defender impeded the progress of the EF receiver and get flagged for PI in that series of images!  The Waskom defender was completely out of position and would have never been able to make a defensive play on #5 anyway!  The question I have is why are you bringing this up?  To my recollection Waskom won this game so why not be a gracious winner and move on, or should I go with my gut answer on this one!  Waskom didn't take care of business when they needed to, EF did!  Waskom out.....EF in....

DEAL WITH IT!

Just one example of me not being confused  about feet getting tangled up. If you get butt hurt that easily there’s no way you’d know how to take me in person.  

Good luck with Bells!

15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I’m worried about there offense. There defense is not really good, I agree with y’all on that. But man, I just see more with there offense than y’all do I guess. There RB’s are tough man. They get yards after contact and their scheme makes it where they hardly ever take a direct shot. I hope EF’s defensive coaches come up with a good plan. 

Leonard spread them out but there QB was not a very good passer. But, that kid gashed them in the running game. I think #8 for EF will do the same. Blue Ridge spread hem out also but neither of those 2 teams had the number of offensive weapons EF has. Once again, it’s gonna come down to who can get the most stops in this game. Just my 2 cents and I hope you other EF guys are right a s I am wrong. I will be happy to be wrong in this case. Go Jackets! 

And when I say see more with there offense, I don’t mean I know or see more than you. I worded that wrong and didn’t realize it until after I read it. Sorry if it came out like that. 

I meant, that I guess I am giving them a little more credit than y’all are. Or I’m being a pessimist! 

10 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I’m worried about there offense. There defense is not really good, I agree with y’all on that. But man, I just see more with there offense than y’all do I guess. There RB’s are tough man. They get yards after contact and their scheme makes it where they hardly ever take a direct shot. I hope EF’s defensive coaches come up with a good plan. 

Leonard spread them out but there QB was not a very good passer. But, that kid gashed them in the running game. I think #8 for EF will do the same. Blue Ridge spread hem out also but neither of those 2 teams had the number of offensive weapons EF has. Once again, it’s gonna come down to who can get the most stops in this game. Just my 2 cents and I hope you other EF guys are right a s I am wrong. I will be happy to be wrong in this case. Go Jackets! 

I not that worried about them cause I know they not as good as Hemphill, PP, Harmony, Dekalb, or Waskom all teams we have played that run a similar offense as Bells but all these teams have more athletes.  We should be prepared on Def for what we will see.  On their side they haven’t seen a team yet with our fire power on Off and I don’t think they seen many teams with our speed on Def. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

That's a good point, but I didn't see the Blue Ridge film

2 hours ago, TTFN said:

Just one example of me not being confused  about feet getting tangled up. If you get butt hurt that easily there’s no way you’d know how to take me in person.  

Good luck with Bells!

I don’t need to meet you. I’ve got you figured out from a few posts on this thread. You must carry some resentment cause why else would you be on this thread crying about a “penalty” that, from what YOUR weak evidence shows, never took place. In fact could prove your guys got away with one. That winking face emoji is a subtle passive aggressive touch that is a good out for ya when someone calls you out on your BS.  You piping up earlier about us loosing kids to Waskom reinforces that resentment for EF. I’m sure those folks you were speaking of really want their business out here for all to read.

As for your example of you not being confused...I’m not so sure you’re not. You’re at the minimum confused about what an illegal pick is....maybe more. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes. Good luck with the head start in basketball!

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

I was asked this morning have I had a change of heart about Ford, I said hell no, then why the sudden change in my attitude about EF, I said its because no matter how much I ### about Fords coaching, he's not ever gonna change, he's has one way and one way only, the change is not gonna happen and I realize that more than ever now, so I decided to stop #### about it and just let this thing ride out til its finally over and get behind these boys and make them feel confident, that's the reason behind my change in attitude right now, these boys are trying their best to have a successful season and I see they're playing their hearts out for him, so I'm gonna talk a lil trash and have some fun, good luck Friday night Jackets and kick some A$$. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

I was asked this morning have I had a change of heart about Ford, I said hell no, then why the sudden change in my attitude about EF, I said its because no matter how much I ### about Fords coaching, he's not ever gonna change, he's has one way and one way only, the change is not gonna happen and I realize that more than ever now, so I decided to stop #### about it and just let this thing ride out til its finally over and get behind these boys and make them feel confident, that's the reason behind my change in attitude right now, these boys are trying their best to have a successful season and I see they're playing their hearts out for him, so I'm gonna talk a lil trash and have some fun, good luck Friday night Jackets and kick some A$$. 

Good Post! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

That’s the best attitude to have. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Elysian Fields for the win. I don’t have any analysis on previous games or other teams played or stat comparisons. Or any smack talk. Nor do I dislike any coaching or coaches. 
I have been to every game this season and will continue to attend every game . I am proud of all the boys on the team most have played together since grade school and I enjoy watching them play. We are not going to win or lose a game here. There is always a shoulda coulda woulda. It will all come out in the wash on the field when those last seconds tic off in the 4 th quarter producing a victor in the end

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pinball said:

Elysian Fields for the win. I don’t have any analysis on previous games or other teams played or stat comparisons. Or any smack talk. Nor do I dislike any coaching or coaches. 
I have been to every game this season and will continue to attend every game . I am proud of all the boys on the team most have played together since grade school and I enjoy watching them play. We are not going to win or lose a game here. There is always a shoulda coulda woulda. It will all come out in the wash on the field when those last seconds tic off in the 4 th quarter producing a victor in the end

Found you a shirt for Friday night! 

9ED618A3-6A07-4040-B386-76B956E01EC4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1