4A D2 - Spring Hill and Waco Connally Round 2 in Midlothian 7 PM Friday

Loboden95

4AD2 Area Round SH and Connally  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins in Midlothian Friday Night

• SH Panthers
    • Connally Cadets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2019 at 06:00 PM

Been waiting on the thread and it hasn’t shown so here ya go.. come on SH welcome to the playoffs ... you guys  need to get more excited about being here than this.  Lobos posting your thread for ya. Haha 

Good win against CM Friday night!  Way to rep Longview! This week will be a bit more challenging but you guys are not the same team you were mid season!  Playing harder, smarter and definitely explosive!  

Beat Connally!

• Like 3

• Loboden95 changed the title to 4A D2 - Spring Hill and Waco Connally Round 2 in Midlothian 7 PM Friday
6 hours ago, Loboden95 said:

Been waiting on the thread and it hasn’t shown so here ya go.. come on SH welcome to the playoffs ... you guys  need to get more excited about being here than this.  Lobos posting your thread for ya. Haha 

Good win against CM Friday night!  Way to rep Longview! This week will be a bit more challenging but you guys are not the same team you were mid season!  Playing harder, smarter and definitely explosive!  

Beat Connally!

Definitely better defensively than in the past. Will have their hands full this week though

3 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

Definitely better defensively than in the past. Will have their hands full this week though

I DO agree.. just trying to stay optimistic and get SH Panther Nation excited... much improved program and I believe they FINALLY have the right coaching staff. They will not be a bottom feeder in their district like the past. It’s great for Longview to see them over the hump.   Connally will be tough FOR SURE.. but hey look at lufkin.. at this point SH and Connally are both 1-0 .. new season and that defense is playing tough. Go Panthers.

• Like 1

Last week was a good test for the panthers since they were unable to rely on passing. SH had to use their running game and it worked. Freshman Powers, brother of Kiante Stoker, got 2 rushing TDs. We also got another from senior Cooks. SH is not just a passing team, but if they are offered the chance, they will be explosive. I have not seen Connally play, but I think SH will be able to pull through even though Connally is ranked #2. The SH offense is much more versatile than many think.  The SH D is much improved as well.

Spring Hill is the clear underdog in this matchup, but they are ready. Jonny has helped turn the program around. 

32-23 SH

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Told them guys Louvier would get it right. Didn’t think they’d have this much success year one though. 

I think the guy last year could have done the same he was a pretty good coach.  If SH wins this week my opinion will change.

• Like 1