4A D2 - Spring Hill and Waco Connally Round 2 in Midlothian 7 PM Friday

Loboden95

4AD2 Area Round SH and Connally  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins in Midlothian Friday Night

• SH Panthers
    • Connally Cadets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2019 at 06:00 PM

4 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Yalls first time since 2000 whenever to win a playoff game was last week?  Keep building little bud 

Says someone who is from what is now the biggest bottom feeder in East Texas/ Longview area... White oak is horrible and will be for years to come.. your coaching is a joke and your athletes have vanished.. yeah you guys had a decent run a few years back and for a few years...but bro...SH is on the rise and you can bet your tail they aren’t going backwards... especially to WO.  The basketball forums are on the main page.  Good luck!  Go get em panthers.. don’t let the “not so roughnecks” discourage your run! 

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, WOhorns said:

Look who they beat cupcake lol when SH beats the  gilmers and pgs come talk until then a Pittsburgh and LE win aren’t saying much bud 

Nobody’s talking but you. Every week it’s the same thing. SH is trash. WO is a historical juggernaut blah blah blah. The simple fact is you are wrong on what you’ve said this season. 

SH wouldn’t make the playoffs bc they wouldn’t win a district game. 

Now that you have been proven wrong, it’s “look who they beat, cupcakes”. SMH 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, WOhorns said:

Look who they beat cupcake lol when SH beats the  gilmers and pgs come talk until then a Pittsburgh and LE win aren’t saying much bud 

Now you've gone and done it. Tell your football coach to schedule Liberty-Eylau the next two years and see what he says.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

14 hours ago, WOhorns said:

LE and Pitt are usually pretty salty, and would probably pummel most of WO dist, even this year.  Be careful what your spilling there. 

• Like 3

Pulling for our district brothers! Gonna be a tough one, but I have faith SH can pull it off. Connelly’s RB and Qb are very good, but as I remember from last years game against PG, they don’t do well with aggressive defenses. Hit em early and often and by the second half they won’t want the ball. Good luck! Go Panthers! 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, dillonpanthers said:

Would like to see SH be successful. but Conally will be too much 

Never too much. SH can best this team if they will play their best game. 
sure hoping to win. Thank you for hoping for us too. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:04 PM, WOhorns said:

1. You ain’t saying anything I don’t know the coaches are trash . But SH will never be on WO level. Ever . Ever . Ever 

2. I’m not your bro . 

I don't think they are planning on going back down to White Oaks level! You are a SH troll!

On 11/20/2019 at 2:04 PM, WOhorns said:

1. You ain’t saying anything I don’t know the coaches are trash . But SH will never be on WO level. Ever . Ever . Ever 

2. I’m not your bro . 

Calm down Felisha! LoboDen95 is right, and you just need to face reality BRO!! You're right about one thing, SH will never be on a WO level, because WO would have to get a ginormous ladder to reach the level of Spring Hill! Thank you LoboDen95 for your support, and I hope Longview wins state!