37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're absolutely correct I hate racist, bald headed punks who do damage to others and the very fiber of what makes up our country, but why don't you? I have my thoughts. 

Barry sounds like a Marxist to me. He dodges any questions put to him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You're absolutely correct I hate racist, bald headed punks who do damage to others and the very fiber of what makes up our country, but why don't you? I have my thoughts. 

Who said anything about those people? Not I, nor anyone else... only You, Hater. You are a sad and pathetic little chap.😕

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You just sorta blunder through without reading things, sometimes, huh, Dave, but you do make up for it with self assured anecdotes, so we can always count on that. 

No, I read them, and I can comprehend far beyond  your third grade reading material of your counterpart. You see, I look far past opinions, but search for facts.  That's something that you fail to do. A slant of opinion does not make someones statement or article a fact.  I read many  articles that aren't up for consumption of the masses.  I desire true journalistic integrity.  That's something that you fail to see , with your blinders on.  While I do not like President Trump as a person, you have to come to the realization that  he is not a racist, nor is he a white nationalist.  He simply desires to uphold our immigration laws, that you despise due to your views.  You simply think that all people can come  and go freely to America.  I am an American that accepts all immigrants regardless of their race to America if they are vetted properly.  I love America, but to accept every asylum seeker based on many fabricated stories of harm and abuse in their native lands  isn't the right way, especially when they claim they are only seeking employment.  That in itself should make you think, why aren't these people building up their own countries that they are blatantly proud of.   Evidently they have the hunger and desire to live a better life, yet they can't move away from their spouses that they say have abused them ?  They tag along their children to flee from their homes, and subject them to cruel conditions in their travels, yet they can't move 100 miles or further away ?   Think for a moment, what would you do ?  Move to a foreign land that have immigration laws that have to be upheld, or would you start your life over again in a country that you loved so dearly that you would wave it's flag on a foreign countries soil.  

I assure you that if I ever decided to leave America, that I would embrace  my  new countries laws, and their way of life.  Sure, I would have a fondness for America, but she would be like an ex-wife or girlfriend.  I don't have that proclivitiy.  I love America, and I love our country.  I simply don't see how "open borders" makes America better as you do.  You see it as white pride or patriotism, well I'm proud of my  country.  I love this land, and I know that it is inclusive to those that desire to be truly Americans regardless of color.   As I've always said, become a part of the melting pot, and not a melding pot.  If your ideas are simply to be destructive, and not conductive then they shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the United States.  Do you see the difference ? Or do you simply buy into the lines and thinking of those that say immigration laws are racists towards people of color.  

• Like 4

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Turns out that the architect of all the immigrant bashing and hating and policies that involve placing children in cages is a white nationalist. I am just shocked! 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-advisor-stephen-miller-faces-215826864.html

I have to ask, Barry: Were you outraged when the Obama administration separated families and "put kids in cages"? Yes? No?

Why or why not?

It's not a question of being in favor of it, as you strongly imply above while also strongly implying said posters are racists.

It's about being consistent in your position.

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I have to ask, Barry: Were you outraged when the Obama administration separated families and "put kids in cages"? Yes? No?

Why or why not?

It's not a question of being in favor of it, as you strongly imply above while also strongly implying said posters are racists.

It's about being consistent in your position.

It’s simply a case of Barry being a hypocrite & a hate-monger, period.

Awwwww...turns out I am not invited to the family fish fry at Carth's house. Darn. 

First, there is ZERO comparison to the brutal, inhuman, sneering and smearing approach of the Obama Administration and Trump's red meat approaches to his fearful audience regarding immigration, in any form, illegal or legal. Trump uses people as political capital, and many of those are children. 
Second, Stephen Miller is clearly a racist and a white nationalist, and as this article reveals, it is evidenced by what he reads, where he goes, who he associates with, and what he says. And, he is in Trump's ear, and he has vast influence on our nation's approach to immigration. 
His kind should be condemned and disavowed. Failure to do that may indicate shared beliefs. Maybe not. 

• Stinks 1

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Awwwww...turns out I am not invited to the family fish fry at Carth's house. Darn. 

First, there is ZERO comparison to the brutal, inhuman, sneering and smearing approach of the Obama Administration and Trump's red meat approaches to his fearful audience regarding immigration, in any form, illegal or legal. Trump uses people as political capital, and many of those are children. 
Second, Stephen Miller is clearly a racist and a white nationalist, and as this article reveals, it is evidenced by what he reads, where he goes, who he associates with, and what he says. And, he is in Trump's ear, and he has vast influence on our nation's approach to immigration. 
His kind should be condemned and disavowed. Failure to do that may indicate shared beliefs. Maybe not. 

You left out the words, “In my Opinion...” 

Secondly, you are correct in your statement regarding your presence at the family fish fry; No hate-mongers are invited!🤨

Another southern state with a Democrat for governor, as Louisiana's wins re election, beating another Trump buddy. Maybe Cajuns were afraid the GOP candidate wouldn't be around, since a growing trend for Trump buddies is to go to jail. 

No, it’s simply that people in Louisiana are,  for a large part. Morons. I once heard a Coonass make the comment regarding former Governor Edwin Edwards, ( now in prison ) “Edwin Edwards might be a crook, but at Least he’ll Tell you he’s a crook...” Idiots voted for him anyway.🙄

• Like 1

Another southern state with a Democrat for governor, as Louisiana's wins re election, beating another Trump buddy. Maybe Cajuns were afraid the GOP candidate wouldn't be around, since a growing trend for Trump buddies is to go to jail. 

The Cajuns voted for Rispone. Edwards got the black and illegal alien vote and the Dems in New Orleans always cast numerous ballots each as usual. You are literally uneducated Barry. 

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, it’s simply that people in Louisiana are,  for a large part. Morons. I once heard a Coonass make the comment regarding former Governor Edwin Edwards, ( now in prison ) “Edwin Edwards might be a crook, but at Least he’ll Tell you he’s a crook...” Idiots voted for him anyway.🙄

I have heard that EXACT quote about Trump, in some form, many times from his GOP disciples. 

2 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

The Cajuns voted for Rispone. Edwards got the black and illegal alien vote and the Dems in New Orleans always cast numerous ballots each as usual. You are literally uneducated Barry. 

I'll bite, since it's a Sunday and talking to you is mildly entertaining if brain cell draining. How do you know such information? Please share. You got a source? People on the scene? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'll bite, since it's a Sunday and talking to you is mildly entertaining if brain cell draining. How do you know such information? Please share. You got a source? People on the scene? 

You just accidentaly admitted you don't know about LA elections. Thanks. You're not very bright. You mostly repeat Democrook talking points and liberal media soundbites. JB Edwards is a middle of the road politician so you and your Dems didn't really win because things are gonna stay pretty conservative in Louisiana except the mayor and council of New Orleans. 

• Stinks 1

58 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

You just accidentaly admitted you don't know about LA elections. Thanks. You're not very bright. You mostly repeat Democrook talking points and liberal media soundbites. JB Edwards is a middle of the road politician so you and your Dems didn't really win because things are gonna stay pretty conservative in Louisiana except the mayor and council of New Orleans. 

I didn't 'admit' anything, as I don't live there and rarely been. I am just happy that there are enough IQ points in that swamp of a state to recognize that Democrats care about public education and healthcare, where concern is desperately needed. Your 'scoop' on things there was just sorta funny. Did you mean it to be? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't 'admit' anything, as I don't live there and rarely been. I am just happy that there are enough IQ points in that swamp of a state to recognize that Democrats care about public education and healthcare, where concern is desperately needed. Your 'scoop' on things there was just sorta funny. Did you mean it to be? 

Funny thing is, since liberals took over each one of those sectors they've done nothing but go down the crapper.  Results be damned,  at least ya'll can virtue signal each other for how much you all care.

This is nothing, because it's Louisiana.  Rarely does a Republican win the Governors seat in Louisiana. Only 9 1/2 Governors have been Republican since 1842 vs. 38 1/2 Democrats.  7 of those were elected from 1864 -1877.  Who is the 1/2 ?  Buddy Roemer who lost to David Duke in the primaries.  This is nothing to crow about in the least. 

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

First, there is ZERO comparison to the brutal, inhuman, sneering and smearing approach of the Obama Administration and Trump's red meat approaches to his fearful audience regarding immigration, in any form, illegal or legal.

So I'm a little unclear. You weren't in favor of it when Obama did it? Did you speak out against it when he did?

32 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is nothing, because it's Louisiana.  Rarely does a Republican win the Governors seat in Louisiana. Only 9 1/2 Governors have been Republican since 1842 vs. 38 1/2 Democrats.  7 of those were elected from 1864 -1877.  Who is the 1/2 ?  Buddy Roemer who lost to David Duke in the primaries.  This is nothing to crow about in the least. 

David Duke? The Man from The Klan? Told you they were dumbasses!😂

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your stupid article doesn't even mention what white nationalist websites that he allegedly shared or even read.  That is a smear in itself.  It is simply a rumor that he did, where is the evidence, and what articles were shared ?  We do not know, because it is not reported.  Even the article I read the other day when your counterpart AOC called for his resignation it did not mention what articles were sent or what sites that he sent.  In the world today anything written that is anti-illegal immigration is considered to be a white nationalist and xenophobic.  That is not the case in the least.  You are simply assuming that he is racist, because of his stance on illegal immigration with no proof other than polices that were set during the Obama administration.  

29 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

David Duke? The Man from The Klan? Told you they were dumbasses!😂

I can sort of understand how Edwin Edwards won the 1991 election. Louisiana has a strange way of conducting it's gubernatorial elections that the primaries are basically a come one come all.  It doesn't matter what party you claim to belong to if you're running it's an open primary meaning that there are not separate primaries for any party to run.  It's just the top two that compete in the final election regardless of party.  It's Louisiana for you.   Duke was even ostracized  by the Louisiana Republicans, because of his past, yet he was still able to  run with an R beside his name after he came in second to Edwin Edwards in the primaries.  Roemer finished in third, and then endorsed Edwin Edwards, because of Duke's past.  Louisiana politics are some of the strangest you could ever keep up with.  If you think Florida has problems with it's weird crimes, look no further than Louisiana for even stranger political stories that nearly match it.  Louisiana is a strange state, but I love visiting there for many reasons.  I still call it the back yard of Texas, because it's like a weird cousin sort of like Cousin Eddie or Doomer.  Once you come back you can tell some funny stories, and even some great one's.  I just know I would never want to live there.