Cowboys @ New England

Cowboys week 12  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2019 at 09:25 PM

Of course I'll be pulling for the Cowboys to win, but if they come to NE playing even close to like they have in their loses or even the way they played today against the Lions, they won't have a chance if not it becoming a blowout for the Pats. With that said I think the boys will be pumped and ready for this game. They better anyways. Thoughts?

37 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

I’m taking New England, only because they have a winning record, and Dallas hasn’t beat a team this season with a 500+ record.

Actually they have beaten that team over .500 but just one and that is Philadelphia. But yeah I see no way Dallas wins this game on the road in New England the way the defense plays. Hope they prove me wrong

Belicheck might be the greatest defensive mind to walk the sidelines. He’s gonna shut down either the running game and force Dak to beat him, or he’s gonna force Zeke and the run game to do it. This run game has been good but it’s not as dynamic as in the past. If Zeke has to carry the load, Dallas has to convert on their red zone attempts. They are what, 45% in the last 6 games? Field goals won’t be New England. I don’t know if I would trust Maher to do it. Go ahead and put me down as a Cowboys loss. 28-17.

Seems like every season...

- Dallas lays an egg and loses to an inferior team that everybody thought they should beat. 

- Dallas plays lights out and beats somebody that everybody thought they would lose to. 

The 'Boys will step it up next week on offense & defense. Cowboys win. Something like 24-17. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Belicheck might be the greatest defensive mind to walk the sidelines. He’s gonna shut down either the running game and force Dak to beat him, or he’s gonna force Zeke and the run game to do it. This run game has been good but it’s not as dynamic as in the past. If Zeke has to carry the load, Dallas has to convert on their red zone attempts. They are what, 45% in the last 6 games? Field goals won’t be New England. I don’t know if I would trust Maher to do it. Go ahead and put me down as a Cowboys loss. 28-17.

Oh yee of little faith.  Red gone walk into Gillette Stadium and get that W'.  Remember that game last year when a team tried to pick a fight with thr Boys' before the game then Red opened up a can of you-know-what on them?  I'm feeling the same outcome.  And what'll make it even better is seeing a fired up Jerry in the owners box.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

This is the game that we have Bennett.  Hopefully he can give some insight to the coaches on what tendencies that the Pat's defense will bring.  It has been 23 years since the Cowboys beat New England.  After the Cowboys won the first 7 games they ever played they have lost 5 straight.  At that time Bill was the Assistant Head Coach.  If the Cowboys are going to win they are going to have to play their A game.  They've only brought that once this season.  The season is going to get tougher the rest of the way except for Washington.  I still think the Patriots are going to take it at home 35-21.  

• Like 1

If the Cowboys don't beat the Patriots by at least two touchdowns they should be ashamed of themselves.

I've seen the Cowboys play the Eagles, and the Patriots play the Eagles. The Patriots were fortunate to get past the Eagles, and the Cowboys beat the snot out of the Eagles. Needless to say I'm not Impressed with New England. In my opinion they are only a shell of themselves from years past.

Now you just watch, the Cowboys come out and make a complete fool out of me. LOL. But, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2019 at 6:30 PM, TTman7 said:

Seems like every season...

- Dallas lays an egg and loses to an inferior team that everybody thought they should beat. 

- Dallas plays lights out and beats somebody that everybody thought they would lose to. 

The 'Boys will step it up next week on offense & defense. Cowboys win. Something like 24-17. 

After I posted, and then read yours I remembered. Anthony Brown is out for the rest of the year. I hope that doesn't make a big difference.

Another update. Hell, look at who the Patriots have played  Steelers Jets Dolphins, Bills Giants, Redskins, Jets. The only team they have played over 500 are the Bills and Ravins, and the Raven smoked their behind And the bills they beat only 16-10  and they ain't that good. Philly was barely over 500, and  they just did get by them. 

Everything says Dallas should beat the Patriots. But, will they. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, BlueBlazes said:

Few things would please me more than for the Cowboys to roll into Foxborough & forever more beat the livin’ snot outta the Patriots! I’m pulling for ‘em to do it & desperately hoping it happens. However, I ain’t gonna put money on it. 

Smart Man🤓

42 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

After I posted, and then read yours I remembered. Anthony Brown is out for the rest of the year. I hope that doesn't make a big difference.

Jourdan Lewis has been playing some good corner lately. Now Chido has slipped in the same time. If he can get back to normal maybe they’ll be alright.

Saw where Garrett had a closed door meeting with the players last week after the Vikings loss. He took the blame for the Austin non return. The players responded well to it. The one thing you can say about the Red Headed Clapper is the players play for him. Will that be enough in a contract year to save his job? The Patriots game will be a step in either direction.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Good point, I totally forgot about Jourdan Lewis. I hope you're right.

51 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

39 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Another update. Hell, look at who the Patriots have played  Steelers Jets Dolphins, Bills Giants, Redskins, Jets. The only team they have played over 500 are the Bills and Ravins, and the Raven smoked their behind And the bills they beat only 16-10  and they ain't that good. Philly was barely over 500, and  they just did get by them. 

Everything says Dallas should beat the Patriots. But, will they. 

Yea, they'll miss Brown but I think they'll be just fine with J.Lewis. And hopefully Heath is able to play this week...they missed him last week, imo. The D will need to play up to their potential this week for sure...and get pressure on Brady. 

The pat's D is really good this season (ranked #1 I believe). The Cowboys O is currently ranked #1. Imo, this is the key to the game...how the 'Boys perform on offense, converting 3rd downs, and also converting in the redzone to get touchdowns and NOT fieldgoals. 

I believe this will be a good game with the Cowboys coming out on top.