Cowboys @ New England

Cowboys week 12  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2019 at 09:25 PM

2 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

This weather makes it even tougher but who marked this game down as a win when you saw it on the schedule before the season started?

I had it as a loss, then had hope after the first three games, and then marked it as a loss.  I marked Thanksgiving as a win, but I'm having doubts now.  They got an early game and destroyed Denver.  Dallas isn't completely out of this game, but time is winding down.  I wish they'd cut out wearing anything other than their standard uniforms.  I think we have a losing record while wearing them, but I'd have to check.  

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I had it as a loss, then had hope after the first three games, and then marked it as a loss.  I marked Thanksgiving as a win, but I'm having doubts now.  They got an early game and destroyed Denver.  Dallas isn't completely out of this game, but time is winding down.  I wish they'd cut out wearing anything other than their standard uniforms.  I think we have a losing record while wearing them, but I'd have to check.  

You won’t get a better opportunity to beat New England and than you have had today

1 hour ago, mellon said:

The Patriots kicked short with the wind and Dallas dropped it twice.

First thing I’m doing when the dust settles Monday is fire the special teams coach. That’s 2 out of 3 games that his squad has no clue about game situation.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

11 games in and 1 game over .500 smh. So which is it...is this team under achieving for their talent level? Or are they not nearly as talented as they appear on paper?

I’m sticking to my guns and say underachieving. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

2 'tripping' calls and a 'hold', cost Dallas 3 possessions. 

But Dallas lost the game because of a spineless, clueless coach.

I think those tripping calls were bs. If you ask me, the refs were "tripping"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Red90fly said:

I'm sure Doomer lost another TV somewhere this evening.  Good thing for him is black Friday is just a few days away so he should get a good deal somewhere.

He’s gotta buy them bulk. He’s just gotta. 

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’m sticking to my guns and say underachieving. 

Why are they underachieving ?  Their positive reinforcement coach who will not criticize his players.  It's similar to a parent that wants to be friends with their children, and then they run roughshod over them.  There's no accountability.  If Mike Ditka still had the fire in him that he had 30 years ago this team would be 9-2, and the East would virtually be clinched.  We need a coach that can fire this team up.  I would consider making Tony Romo an offensive coordinator, and have him in the booth watching the screen for what the defenses are doing.  There are some things that you can't see on the field level with movements the defense makes at the field level.  It's on to Thanksgiving though against the Bills, and I plan on eating a lot.  I might sleep through the game, because I'm not excited anymore over this Cowboys season.  

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

He’s wasted a lot of my time too

I don’t know wether to laugh or just nod my head in agreement. 10 years in and this team is nowhere closer to being a NFC Contender than it was when they quit on Wade.

Just now, Stoney said:

I don’t know wether to laugh or just nod my head in agreement. 10 years in and this team is nowhere closer to being a NFC Contender than it was when they quit on Wade.

They do just enough to keep you tuned in. Another year of false hope. Even if they win the division don’t see anyone they can beat

• Like 1
  • Sad 1