Cowboys @ New England

Cowboys week 12  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2019 at 09:25 PM

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Why are they underachieving ?  Their positive reinforcement coach who will not criticize his players.  It's similar to a parent that wants to be friends with their children, and then they run roughshod over them.  There's no accountability.  If Mike Ditka still had the fire in him that he had 30 years ago this team would be 9-2, and the East would virtually be clinched.  We need a coach that can fire this team up.  I would consider making Tony Romo an offensive coordinator, and have him in the booth watching the screen for what the defenses are doing.  There are some things that you can't see on the field level with movements the defense makes at the field level.  It's on to Thanksgiving though against the Bills, and I plan on eating a lot.  I might sleep through the game, because I'm not excited anymore over this Cowboys season.  

Garret might be better off as the next Zig Ziglar. By all accounts the players love playing for him. There’s just not any results on his end to justify that love. 10 years is more than long enough to see what a coach can do. This ain’t the Bengals and Marvin Lewis. It’s America’s Team or at least it used to be. 

Just now, Crawford said:

Hey, I'm just glad we're in the worst division in the NFL, maybe we can sneak into the playoffs and host a wildcard game. :woot:

Get our butts kicked by a wildcard team. Do you want the 9-2 Seahawks or the 8-3 Vikings? The sad thing is, we are good enough to win the horrible East. The Giants are horrible. The Redskins are a joke. Philly is so beat up now that Chuck Bednarik’s ghost is starting at right tackle for them. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

Garrettt is doing something Jerry really likes. 😄

There’s a Bill Clinton joke there that I ain’t touching or I’d have to suspend myself. On second thought it might be worth it if it means no Cowboys talk for a week.😂

• LOL! 1

Just now, ClawNAntler said:

I was hoping to see Garrett’s post game conference. Wanted to hear him say we have got to be better in those situations and we will address that this week. Just needed to hear that assurance so I can sleep tonight. 😛

Well Claw, you see it’s a process. You’re a outsider and don’t understand the process. Those inside the team know the process. However, the process didn’t work and they need to update the process. Not overhaul the process. Just tweak the process like a Wood County meth head. Clap clap.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Well Claw, you see it’s a process. You’re a outsider and don’t understand the process. Those inside the team know the process. However, the process didn’t work and they need to update the process. Not overhaul the process. Just tweak the process like a Wood County meth head. Clap clap.

Is it a 50 yr process? If so I’ll resign myself to never seeing them good again in my lifetime

Just now, ClawNAntler said:

Well do something about it Jerry. Hire a real coach

I don’t know if it was Jerry or Stephen, but whoever it was that decided not to extend Garrett after last season has got half a clue. Now between the two can they come up with the other half and fire Garrett?

2 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Good Lord!! Can't those stinkin' referees invent any more was to screw the Cowboys out of a win. When the coach is against you along with the help of the referees we ain't got a chance. Have mercy!!!

Dallas did to many bad things on their own can’t blame this on the refs

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

Dallas did to many bad things on their own can’t blame this on the refs

I agree, but it sure as hell didn't help any. Who knows what could've happen if not for those bs calls. I guess we'll never know now, huh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I agree, but it sure as hell didn't help any. Who knows what could've happen if not for those bs calls. I guess we'll never know now, huh.

Dallas wins. Garrett gets a few weeks of glory and we get bounced in the Wild Card.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Why not run on 3rd and 1 and that call never been made. Yeah they made the first but seems like when Dallas passes there’s a good opportunity for a big mistake especially in a crunch situation. Yes it was a bs call though

• Like 2