Cowboys @ New England

Cowboys week 12  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2019 at 09:25 PM

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Dallas wins. Garrett gets a few weeks of glory and we get bounced in the Wild Card.

Yeah, I know, you're right. But as a big Cowboy fan, I just wish we can get someone at the helm and get them back to playing like it was back when they won 3 out of 4 SB. Just saying.  

11 hours ago, 1jacket said:

Packers are getting whooped lol.

Lol you're right. That ain't such a hot game either. I never cease to be amazed at how Rogers and the Packers can play about a mile and a half over their heads against the Cowboy, and against everybody else he couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a base fiddle and his receivers can't catch a cold. When he plays the Cowboys he could turn backwards, bend over and blow one out of his butt, and a receiver would catch it with one hand and his toes 1/8 of an inch away from the sideline 70 yards downfield.

That might be a slight overstatement, but not much.😉😉😏

• LOL! 1

16 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

Those are the little things that cost you games

Yeah, and one big thing. Lack of effort. Now believe me I hate to keep kicking a dead horse, but it was obvious to me the effort on offense just was not there. I give to you the major example. I want you guys to think back, and visualize the next to last possession  the Cowboys had when they kicked the last field goal. You could just feel, and see the change in tempo of that offense. They played with a sense of urgency, their plays were crisper, with more aggressiveness. I could feel it, and I wasn't even looking for it. The last possession was pretty much the same, before that nonsensical tripping call killed the drive. Even with that though, I don't foresee Dallas scoring a touchdown if they got into the red zone anyway.

Jason Garrett is a slow learner or Jerry Jones demanded he not run Dak. The Ravens gave them the formula on a silver platter, and they ignored it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I had it as a loss, then had hope after the first three games, and then marked it as a loss.  I marked Thanksgiving as a win, but I'm having doubts now.  They got an early game and destroyed Denver.  Dallas isn't completely out of this game, but time is winding down.  I wish they'd cut out wearing anything other than their standard uniforms.  I think we have a losing record while wearing them, but I'd have to check.  

And besides that they're ugly.

15 hours ago, Crawford said:

I think those tripping calls were bs. If you ask me, the refs were "tripping"

When was the last time you saw two tripping calls in one game. I don't remember any. The explanation given by Mike what's his name on the last one was utterly ridiculous.. I think he was trying to save face for the officials.

Aren't most of the coachs in the league about like Garrett? In the coaching hierarchy you have Belichick sitting on a golden throne...and then a sizable drop off to Sean Payton, Pete Carroll, John Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin and Andy Reid...after that comes everybody else. Sean McVay was the boy genius last year and now he is probably not going to make the playoffs. Kyle Shanahan and the guy at GB are having good seasons but can they do it year after year? Hiring a coach is a real cr@p shoot. Regardless, it is 4 seasons past time to move on from JG. Maybe Jerry finally see's that.

6 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

When was the last time you saw two tripping calls in one game. I don't remember any. The explanation given by Mike what's his name on the last one was utterly ridiculous.. I think he was trying to save face for the officials.

Yeah and Aikman kinda argued with him basically saying, of course his leg is going to be sticking out there, he's trying to block his guy.

It wasn't like he was trying to deliberately trip him. Tick tack call anyways!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crawford said:

I agree, but it sure as hell didn't help any. Who knows what could've happen if not for those bs calls. I guess we'll never know now, huh.

13 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Aren't most of the coachs in the league about like Garrett? In the coaching hierarchy you have Belichick sitting on a golden throne...and then a sizable drop off to Sean Payton, Pete Carroll, John Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin and Andy Reid...after that comes everybody else. Sean McVay was the boy genius last year and now he is probably not going to make the playoffs. Kyle Shanahan and the guy at GB are having good seasons but can they do it year after year? Hiring a coach is a real cr@p shoot. Regardless, it is 4 seasons past time to move on from JG. Maybe Jerry finally see's that.

To add insult to injury, JJ had the unmitigated gall to tell the world, that Bellichick came asking for a job, telling Jerry that "I can coach". Jerry, of course, promptly ignored him.

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

definitely past time to move on from JG. he has accomplished all he can. they are just spinning their wheels

8 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Has anybody seen this headline from the Bleacher  Report?.ask the Saints if it does any good for the NFL to admit referee error? Lol

Cowboys News: NFL Informed Dallas Tripping Penalty vs. Patriots Was Incorrect

Really, what good is it now, ain't gonna change anything. It's gonna get to the point where more and more penalties can be challenged.

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Really, what good is it now, ain't gonna change anything. It's gonna get to the point where more and more penalties can be challenged.

Here's a novel idea. Start getting more qualified officials. But you are right, it's gonna come down to that. Let me say, while we're on the subject. So far, I like the new rules on pass interference. From what I've seen they have done a pretty good job. What do you think of the holding call on Jalen Smith with his hand on the receivers shoulder. I only ask because I saw at least five instances this last weekend where the defender had his hand on the receivers lower back. I didn't see where Jalen impeded his progress or altered his route. Compare that with all the hand fighting, and pushing that is allowed with wide receivers, and defenders. But, it was up there for the whole world to see. Lol

3 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Here's a novel idea. Start getting more qualified officials. But you are right, it's gonna come down to that. Let me say, while we're on the subject. So far, I like the new rules on pass interference. From what I've seen they have done a pretty good job. What do you think of the holding call on Jalen Smith with his hand on the receivers shoulder. I only ask because I saw at least five instances this last weekend where the defender had his hand on the receivers lower back. I didn't see where Jalen impeded his progress or altered his route. Compare that with all the hand fighting, and pushing that is allowed with wide receivers, and defenders. But, it was up there for the whole world to see. Lol

I thought it was a tick tack call, but he did grab the jersey for a split second. I've seen a whole lot worse and never called.

Rumor I seen floating the internets was Belicheck had watched tape and seen some possible borderline trips being made by the o-line. Belicheck made it a point to the refs to keep an eye on it. Low and behold trips get called and Pats use it to their advantage. 

Now what’s the point in the NFL coming out a day later and saying that those were bad calls? If they were bad calls why were they allowed to stand during the game? Bring back the full time officials. Stick a rules official in every stadium with the power to over rule the call on the field at the time it’s made. Get the call right.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:27 PM, Crawford said:

Hey, I'm just glad we're in the worst division in the NFL, maybe we can sneak into the playoffs and host a wildcard game. :woot:

And then not win it lol, because the way they are playing that's the way I see it.