Cowboys @ New England

Cowboys week 12  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New England Patriots

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2019 at 09:25 PM

12 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, they'll miss Brown but I think they'll be just fine with J.Lewis. And hopefully Heath is able to play this week...they missed him last week, imo. The D will need to play up to their potential this week for sure...and get pressure on Brady. 

The pat's D is really good this season (ranked #1 I believe). The Cowboys O is currently ranked #1. Imo, this is the key to the game...how the 'Boys perform on offense, converting 3rd downs, and also converting in the redzone to get touchdowns and NOT fieldgoals. 

I believe this will be a good game with the Cowboys coming out on top. 

Good Post. How do you do that. Place all of my posts in one quote?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Newtonres7586 said:

Good Post. How do you do that. Place all of my posts in one quote?

Thanks! 👍

Click on the "+" on the post you want to add to the post you're writing. It will give you a prompt in your post box to add it to your comment then. Can do multiple quotes and multiple people if you want. 

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

Saw where Garrett had a closed door meeting with the players last week after the Vikings loss. He took the blame for the Austin non return. The players responded well to it. The one thing you can say about the Red Headed Clapper is the players play for him. Will that be enough in a contract year to save his job? The Patriots game will be a step in either direction.

I don't see this game as a must win, but as a confidence builder especially at Gillette.  That's what worries me with the Cowboys.  They get on cloud 9 after a victory, and then lay an egg as shown with the Jets and Vikings this season.  I can sort of understand the Saints loss, because they went with basically the same game plan that they did the year before, but that would be a final possession game either way, and the Saints won.  Then came the Packers, and they let Aaron Jones run all over them.  After they were humiliated at home they should have come out against the Jets with both guns blazing, but were lethargic.  This team is as wishy washy as Charlie Brown.  

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, TTman7 said:

Yea, they'll miss Brown but I think they'll be just fine with J.Lewis. And hopefully Heath is able to play this week...they missed him last week, imo. The D will need to play up to their potential this week for sure...and get pressure on Brady. 

The pat's D is really good this season (ranked #1 I believe). The Cowboys O is currently ranked #1. Imo, this is the key to the game...how the 'Boys perform on offense, converting 3rd downs, and also converting in the redzone to get touchdowns and NOT fieldgoals. 

I believe this will be a good game with the Cowboys coming out on top. 

Pressure on Brady is key. He can't escape like an Aaron Rogers. Brady runs like he has Frankenstein boots on. I'm pretty sure both Quinn and Lawrence can out run him. LOL.  He don't throw like it though. He'll pick your dern teeth if you give him enough time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Crawford said:

Cowboys haven't beaten the Patriots since '96 and haven't beaten them in Foxborough since '87.  

Yep Brady is 4-0 against the Boyz and the Pat's have outscored Dallas 110-49. Still think the Boyz could upset them but it might be tough up north though. About 40 degrees and raining at gametime.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Holy cow!!  Watching the Seahawks/ Eagles game. If this is the o-line Dallas gets when we play the Eagles next, Tank and Quinn will have a field day.

Already 6 fumbles lost in that game. Eagles have 4 of them. 

5 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Yeah but when Dallas got down there close they abandoned running Elliot. Me personally I would not have tried the field-goal even though it was closer than I thought it was going to be

They out smart themselves or over think it. Maybe a little bit of both. Keep using what works.