2020 Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot

Stoney

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Derek Jeter, Manny Ramirez, Larry Walker, and I think Clemens and Bonds make it   sometime in the next three years.  I know their careers are tainted, but I don't think the writers will leave them out.  

I’m coming around to putting Bonds, Clemens and the rest of the Roid Era guys in, especially since Bud Selig is in. I can’t wait to see Jeter’s numbers. There’s never been a 100% vote. I wonder how many ballots he gets left off of. 

27 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’m coming around to putting Bonds, Clemens and the rest of the Roid Era guys in, especially since Bud Selig is in. I can’t wait to see Jeter’s numbers. There’s never been a 100% vote. I wonder how many ballots he gets left off of. 

I beg to differ kind sir :  

You must be reading fake news :  https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2019/1/22/18158101/mariano-rivera-hall-of-fame-vote-record-yankees

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jets said:

Ricky Henderson was a known roid user,  and hes in. Bonds,  clemens, ramirez,  etc,  cant keep out

By who ? Even Jose Canseco didn't name him, and they were on the same team together when he was injecting other players.  Dave Stewart says he didn't.  I'd like to see your proof or hearsay, because I've never heard that Ricky used the juice until now.  https://www.sfgate.com/sports/shea/article/Canseco-swings-away-in-Juiced-Steroid-2732598.php

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

By who ? Even Jose Canseco didn't name him, and they were on the same team together when he was injecting other players.  Dave Stewart says he didn't.  I'd like to see your proof or hearsay, because I've never heard that Ricky used the juice until now.  https://www.sfgate.com/sports/shea/article/Canseco-swings-away-in-Juiced-Steroid-2732598.php

Canseco said theres a player in hof who used roids,  who you think hes referring to? Also during the roid era 90% of players were using

I believe that Jose Canseco told the truth about all the players that he did name, but Ricky isn't one of them.  He wasn't even named in the Mitchell Report.  I tried to look up articles on the alleged steroid us of Henderson, and all I found were people saying he never did.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I believe that Jose Canseco told the truth about all the players that he did name, but Ricky isn't one of them.  He wasn't even named in the Mitchell Report.  I tried to look up articles on the alleged steroid us of Henderson, and all I found were people saying he never did.  

Ur right,  i read more on ricky too,  ive always wondered though,  how can you play into your mid 40s and be totally ripped like that,  and still preform the way he did

10 hours ago, Jets said:

I think pudge and bagwell were on roids,  u?

I believe so, and I have read those rumors.  If Canseco said he helped Pudge then I would have to agree, and I did see him gain the type of muscular dynamics that you see with roid users the same with Bagwell.  Bagwell did admit in the Houston Chronicle that he used  https://www.yourhormones.info/hormones/androstenedione/ .  While it's not banned by MLB or the FDA at the time he played I'm unsure if it is now.  From what I read it could counter the effects of steroids that lead to the non-production of testosterone.  Canseco was busted coming back from Mexico with an illegal drug that did that since his body fails to produce it from years of using steroids.  

• 3 weeks later...