WATCH: Stephen A. Smith on Kaepernick: ‘He Don’t Want to Play, He Wants to Be a Martyr’

I think Smith is spot on for once.  I think Colin could have already had a job, but he would want over $20 million a season, and he's not worth that headache.  I would say that more than anything has kept him out so long.  There has been enough time for things to cool down, even though some fans will remember him.  I know I wouldn't want him even as a backup with the Cowboys.  There has to be some team on the West Coast or East Coast that he could be at least a backup for, but his demands are too high.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

If there is one good thing that is coming out of this "circus" is that it just goes to show that most Americans are true patriots. Despite when some try use the "we are the victim" card and regardless on how much the liberal media tries to spin it, their country comes first. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

• Like 1

See Steven A smith and some others put their necks out on the line for Ms Kapernick and then he shows to them what some already knew.That Kap is a punk, and her supporters who saw that rightfully called Ms Kapernick out.
Seriously Kap is like the Dave Chapero "the black white racist". He aint got a clue.