Mount Enterprise 10-1 Dawson 9-2 Thursday Westwood 7

mountfan1954

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

To be honest, I think everyone in D2 kinda conceded the ‘18 and ‘19 titles to them when realignment came out last February. 

I think they may have a tougher road this year. Grapeland has looked really strong this year. Should be a ball game if they both make it. Until they lose out they are still the favorite to bring it home. 

Good to see Dawson turn it around.  When my kids were in school I kinda felt bad when we played them because we usually had it put away by half time.  I always like their attitude because they played hard no matter what the score.  Hope they make a nice deep run and keep it going in the future.

9 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

I think they may have a tougher road this year. Grapeland has looked really strong this year. Should be a ball game if they both make it. Until they lose out they are still the favorite to bring it home. 

Grapeland was tough last year. Mart is very young this year. We have the horses, just lacking the maturity. Should be a really good game. I'm looking forward to the challenge.