Grand Saline open

1armchairQB

Well I think anybody interested can stop asking heard Daniel Swaim drove his golf cart through Grand Saline this weekend and then the job comes open. Coincidence I think we all know the answer to that one. That guy will have opposing defenses so messed up that they will looking like a first time golfer throwing his clubs all over the course. Is there a place in Grand Saline with good pancakes for 50 cents or cheaper? If not there will be one soon. And the custodial staff better get ready cause they will be scrubbing like they have never before. 

27 minutes ago, centex1 said:

Well I think anybody interested can stop asking heard Daniel Swaim drove his golf cart through Grand Saline this weekend and then the job comes open. Coincidence I think we all know the answer to that one. That guy will have opposing defenses so messed up that they will looking like a first time golfer throwing his clubs all over the course. Is there a place in Grand Saline with good pancakes for 50 cents or cheaper? If not there will be one soon. And the custodial staff better get ready cause they will be scrubbing like they have never before. 

Is that the same Swaim that's Kerry Strong's 5th cousin, twice removed, on his great-godmother's side?

5 hours ago, bringbackshack said:

Man, this is sad.  Ridge had that thing rolling at GS.  I guess Admin got tired of all the late-hits and penalties.  A lot of the kids loved him and would run through a brick wall for the guy.  I bet he'll stay local, I wouldn't surprised if Mineola doesn't pick him up.

I suspect the lack of discipline played a pretty big part in it. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, 1armchairQB said:

Not confirmed, but I suspect the lack of discipline, as was on full display in our playoff loss last weekend.  Over 200 yards in penalities.  Most of which were personal fouls.  

Sportsmanship has never been an attribute of Grand Saline. I remember some major problems with their parents and fans back in the 80s and 90s. I never seen parents come on to the field and "talk" to the opposing coaches the way they did after a playoff game at Carthage. I'm some of the discipline needs to start at home.

• Like 1