Florida State coach

Destry

5 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It’s a weird fit there for sure, but I think it is more reasonable than some of the other candidates at jobs like Kentucky.

I know Arkansas fans have a long list of names for their job... but I will take one from them that would be a perfect lateral move... Les Miles.  

If you guys really want to see something fascinating, and already pay for a Hulu account, upgrade or add the Disney+ bundle that includes ESPN+ and Hulu for $12.99.  I was already paying $12.99 for Hulu (ad free) and added this and my Hulu bill went up $2...  You get all of the older Star Wars movies, Marvel movies, and tons of Disney movies...

But, why I said that above, watch the ESPN+ Seriers "Miles to Go."  The attention to detail of the hiring from AD Jeff Long was fascinating.  How calculated and precise everything Les does is great and shows you why he is so good as a Head Coach... even at Kansas.  I was unaware of this, but Kansas has only been blown out of the water in 2 games this year....  How many was it last year or the year before?  

Miles wouldn't fit in FSU, but if Stoops left Kentucky, Kentucky would be a good stop for Les Miles if he wanted back in the SEC.  But from everything I am seeing on this show, Jeff Long with Les Miles will rebuild Kansas...  When he got there, the football program had 2 recruiters... 1 full time coordinator and 1 student assistant...  it shows during the bye week how it has grown....  

Enough about that though...  I think Mark Stoops has built a Kentucky program that can hang in the middle tier of the East for a while.  The UK fans aren't trying to fire him and he seems happy to keep building year after year... but I think if one of those bigger programs come calling, he would be in.