dave campbell projection 3ad1 next realignment... please add 3ad2 if you know them

lionpride08

On 11/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, Rabbs63 said:

If district 5 ends up like this, I predict Atlanta finishes 5th, but has a helluva year with the band!

Lmao! Dang man, I’d figure we’d already be hearing regional champ talk lol. Atlanta will be in the playoffs imo. 

On 11/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, lionpride08 said:

District 7..... Sabine, Gladewater, Mineola, White Oak, Tatum, and Malakoff....

District 5...... Jefferson, Atlanta, Mt. Vernon, New Boston, Winnsboro, Commerce

Maypearl takes malakoff spot in dist 8 rest are still the same...

Dist 9 stays the same minus Maypearl

Dist 10 Cameron, Rockdale, Lorena, Troy, Llano, Academy, Florence, and Lago Vista

Dist 11 Diboll, Crockett, Fairfield, Westwood, Elkhart, Trinity, and Huntington

what about volleyball, & BB Any chance of trying to keep the same districts as football.

Playing Volleyball in one town and football in another town on the same night just an't right.

JV volleyball teams don't get to play on Friday

Cheerleaders must hurry through and parents & fans drive fast to make both games.

3 minutes ago, sackem said:

what about volleyball, & BB Any chance of trying to keep the same districts as football.

Playing Volleyball in one town and football in another town on the same night just an't right.

JV volleyball teams don't get to play on Friday

Cheerleaders must hurry through and parents & fans drive fast to make both games.

That would make to much sense. 

On 11/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, MattStepp said:

I'd really appreciate people not posting our premium content in the forum...I can't really stop it but I'd like to at least request it....thanks

No disrespect but if district projections is premium content...... you see why I don’t do paysites

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

No disrespect but if district projections is premium content...... you see why I don’t do paysites

if you choose not to do paysites, totally fine with that...I personally dont like working for free so I just ask that our premium content not be taken and posted here...its devalues our product and devalues my work. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

if you choose not to do paysites, totally fine with that...I personally dont like working for free so I just ask that our premium content not be taken and posted here...its devalues our product and devalues my work. 

I fully understand where you're coming from.  If you don't have big time advertising, the only other option is a paywall.  I personally don't have a problem with it.  I subscribe and will continue to do so.  

7 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Sorry if I chuckle at guessing high school football districts being called work

21 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Sorry if I chuckle at guessing high school football districts being called work

I would bet it takes a lot of time. I wouldn't do it for free. Maybe my own district. But not the hundreds of others. I'm sure a lot of research goes into that. 

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I would bet it takes a lot of time. I wouldn't do it for free. Maybe my own district. But not the hundreds of others. I'm sure a lot of research goes into that. 

All the snapshot numbers are sent to one central location.  Make friends with someone in the UIL and you have all the numbers.  Or what til people post the on sdc.  Play with the numbers til you have an educated guess in  which teams are going to be in which classification and division.  Then guess at which team will be in which district.  Post it, charge $9.99/month, then complain when others post it elsewhere.  

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

All the snapshot numbers are sent to one central location.  Make friends with someone in the UIL and you have all the numbers.  Or what til people post the on sdc.  Play with the numbers til you have an educated guess in  which teams are going to be in which classification and division.  Then guess at which team will be in which district.  Post it, charge $9.99/month, then complain when others post it elsewhere.  

Same as buying a CD or DVD and distributing to others that haven't paid for it. Like it or not still wrong.