dave campbell projection 3ad1 next realignment... please add 3ad2 if you know them

lionpride08

Matt Stepp and Carl Padilla are good at what they do. But they know as much as what the UIL is gonna do as I do. I bet if you research there projections over a 5 realignment period they are 60% correct. How much time do they spend on 2a div 2 teams?  I bet not that much. I know last realignment Padilla had EF with newton. 

Here is my projection. See if I beat Padilla and Stepp

EF

Waskom

Harelton

New Diana 

Hughes Springs 

Daingerfield 

going with six team districts 

so that means

queen city

red water 

dekalb

pewitt

hooks

and 1 more not sure just my quess. Guess we will see in Feb. Happy Holidays see y’all next year 

On 11/27/2019 at 10:46 AM, BlahBlah said:

Report it to a moderator .  

Under the Smoaky.com rules

* Reprints of material from other web sites (pay or free) that clearly violate the expressed copyright of that material or site.

Are those predictions actually copyrighted?

On 11/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, lionpride08 said:

District 7..... Sabine, Gladewater, Mineola, White Oak, Tatum, and Malakoff....

District 5...... Jefferson, Atlanta, Mt. Vernon, New Boston, Winnsboro, Commerce

Maypearl takes malakoff spot in dist 8 rest are still the same...

Dist 9 stays the same minus Maypearl

Dist 10 Cameron, Rockdale, Lorena, Troy, Llano, Academy, Florence, and Lago Vista

Dist 11 Diboll, Crockett, Fairfield, Westwood, Elkhart, Trinity, and Huntington

Hitch in that is he has Dallas Madison in with Kemp Eustace Maypearl also the two charter schools 

I have not seen Madison. number heard it’s much higher than last time 

If so the two charters must go up also to 4A that’s UIL rule that charter can go no lower than the smallest school in the ISD they reside in

6 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

He can weigh in if he wants to

Getting upset about what on a message board when everyone is speculating anyways is kinda naive and ridiculous. Probably should expect that from the passion of the fans. I bet they are talking about it on his site. Should be given credit for his work. If you have the numbers anyone can use guess work. Personally I think the uil doesn't have a map. I wish there was a 4a thread so maybe I spend some $$ for the content.

• Stinks 1