The Smoakhouse Forums

dave campbell projection 3ad1 next realignment... please add 3ad2 if you know them

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Dont know what dist it is but right now 3ad2..... Lexington, Rogers, Clifton, Riesel, Anderson-Shiro, and Franklin

Soooo, who is predicting this? Or is this just guesswork?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd really appreciate people not posting our premium content in the forum...I can't really stop it but I'd like to at least request it....thanks

I'm protesting that

No I'm pretty stingy with things I like...I'd keep the cookies for myself and tell my friends to buy their own...but if you are in the cookie business and you dont mind someone sharing then thats your

On 11/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, 4to3 said:

DF, EF, Harleton, Hughes Springs, New Diana, PP, Ore City, Waskom

If this turns out to be the District for next year. Their will be some good teams sitting at home come playoff time. 

• Like 1
On 11/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, Rabbs63 said:

If district 5 ends up like this, I predict Atlanta finishes 5th, but has a helluva year with the band!

Lmao! Dang man, I’d figure we’d already be hearing regional champ talk lol. Atlanta will be in the playoffs imo. 

12 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Lmao! Dang man, I’d figure we’d already be hearing regional champ talk lol. Atlanta will be in the playoffs imo. 

I'm disappointed in Atlanta, I thought they would be making some noise in 3a

2 hours ago, 1jacket said:

If this turns out to be the District for next year. Their will be some good teams sitting at home come playoff time. 

I thought the same thing.  Six playoff teams.  Wheres QC?

12 hours ago, 1jacket said:

This how we got to four teams in the playoffs. Now people are going to want 5 or 6....😎