Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

dave campbell projection 3ad1 next realignment... please add 3ad2 if you know them


Recommended Posts

On 11/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, lionpride08 said:

District 7..... Sabine, Gladewater, Mineola, White Oak, Tatum, and Malakoff....

District 5...... Jefferson, Atlanta, Mt. Vernon, New Boston, Winnsboro, Commerce

Maypearl takes malakoff spot in dist 8 rest are still the same...

Dist 9 stays the same minus Maypearl

Dist 10 Cameron, Rockdale, Lorena, Troy, Llano, Academy, Florence, and Lago Vista

Dist 11 Diboll, Crockett, Fairfield, Westwood, Elkhart, Trinity, and Huntington

what about volleyball, & BB Any chance of trying to keep the same districts as football.

Playing Volleyball in one town and football in another town on the same night just an't right.

JV volleyball teams don't get to play on Friday

Cheerleaders must hurry through and parents & fans drive fast to make both games.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd really appreciate people not posting our premium content in the forum...I can't really stop it but I'd like to at least request it....thanks

I'm protesting that

No I'm pretty stingy with things I like...I'd keep the cookies for myself and tell my friends to buy their own...but if you are in the cookie business and you dont mind someone sharing then thats your

3 minutes ago, sackem said:

what about volleyball, & BB Any chance of trying to keep the same districts as football.

Playing Volleyball in one town and football in another town on the same night just an't right.

JV volleyball teams don't get to play on Friday

Cheerleaders must hurry through and parents & fans drive fast to make both games.

 

That would make to much sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, MattStepp said:

I'd really appreciate people not posting our premium content in the forum...I can't really stop it but I'd like to at least request it....thanks

No disrespect but if district projections is premium content...... you see why I don’t do paysites

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

No disrespect but if district projections is premium content...... you see why I don’t do paysites

if you choose not to do paysites, totally fine with that...I personally dont like working for free so I just ask that our premium content not be taken and posted here...its devalues our product and devalues my work. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

if you choose not to do paysites, totally fine with that...I personally dont like working for free so I just ask that our premium content not be taken and posted here...its devalues our product and devalues my work. 

I fully understand where you're coming from.  If you don't have big time advertising, the only other option is a paywall.  I personally don't have a problem with it.  I subscribe and will continue to do so.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MattStepp said:

if you choose not to do paysites, totally fine with that...I personally dont like working for free so I just ask that our premium content not be taken and posted here...its devalues our product and devalues my work. 

Sorry if I chuckle at guessing high school football districts being called work

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Sorry if I chuckle at guessing high school football districts being called work

I would bet it takes a lot of time. I wouldn't do it for free. Maybe my own district. But not the hundreds of others. I'm sure a lot of research goes into that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I would bet it takes a lot of time. I wouldn't do it for free. Maybe my own district. But not the hundreds of others. I'm sure a lot of research goes into that. 

All the snapshot numbers are sent to one central location.  Make friends with someone in the UIL and you have all the numbers.  Or what til people post the on sdc.  Play with the numbers til you have an educated guess in  which teams are going to be in which classification and division.  Then guess at which team will be in which district.  Post it, charge $9.99/month, then complain when others post it elsewhere.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

All the snapshot numbers are sent to one central location.  Make friends with someone in the UIL and you have all the numbers.  Or what til people post the on sdc.  Play with the numbers til you have an educated guess in  which teams are going to be in which classification and division.  Then guess at which team will be in which district.  Post it, charge $9.99/month, then complain when others post it elsewhere.  

Same as buying a CD or DVD and distributing to others that haven't paid for it. Like it or not still wrong. 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Same as buying a CD or DVD and distributing to others that haven't paid for it. Like it or not still wrong. 

Those numbers he got from Uil were free.  He’s charging people for his thoughts and opinion.  There’s a difference between that and pirating a multi-million dollar produced movie.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Those numbers he got from Uil were free.  He’s charging people for his thoughts and opinion.  There’s a difference between that and pirating a multi-million dollar produced movie.  

See thats where you made an assumption that was incorrect, I didnt get them from the UIL.....the UIL doesnt release them until Dec 6...I called, texted and e-mailed every UIL school to get those numbers early no one else aside from Carl Padilla (who charges a heavy premium for his service) does that...in case you didnt know thats over 1000 schools....so yes that took some time and effort to track down those numbers....

The great thing about capitalism is that the market dictates things...if people choose to pay for my thoughts an opinions, clearly there's a market for it...but when people take it and put it up for free somewhere else it skews that market....again I dont have a problem with you or anyone else choosing not to pay to read some of the content I post..thats your choice on how you choose to spend your money..I'm just asking for common courtesy to not have our premium content taken and posted here (or anywhere else) for free...let the market dictate if that content should be premium or not....if people dont want to pay to read the content they won't subscribe and maybe we'll have to re-evaluate things...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

See thats where you made an assumption that was incorrect, I didnt get them from the UIL.....the UIL doesnt release them until Dec 6...I called, texted and e-mailed every UIL school to get those numbers early no one else aside from Carl Padilla (who charges a heavy premium for his service) does that...in case you didnt know thats over 1000 schools....so yes that took some time and effort to track down those numbers....

The great thing about capitalism is that the market dictates things...if people choose to pay for my thoughts an opinions, clearly there's a market for it...but when people take it and put it up for free somewhere else it skews that market....again I dont have a problem with you or anyone else choosing not to pay to read some of the content I post..thats your choice on how you choose to spend your money..I'm just asking for common courtesy to not have our premium content taken and posted here (or anywhere else) for free...let the market dictate if that content should be premium or not....if people dont want to pay to read the content they won't subscribe and maybe we'll have to re-evaluate things...

Congrats!!  You want a cookie?  Or $5.99

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

If the cookies are legit I'd pay a fair price for them....thats how capitalism works

But you’d most likely want to share them though and I wouldn’t mind that one bit.  It’d prolly get me more cookie sales.  That’s how sales works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

But you’d most likely want to share them though and I wouldn’t mind that one bit.  It’d prolly get me more cookie sales.  That’s how sales works. 

No I'm pretty stingy with things I like...I'd keep the cookies for myself and tell my friends to buy their own...but if you are in the cookie business and you dont mind someone sharing then thats your decision....I do mind people sharing my content....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Those numbers he got from Uil were free.  He’s charging people for his thoughts and opinion.  There’s a difference between that and pirating a multi-million dollar produced movie.  

Pirating is still pirating no matter what the product is. In fact, in this particular area of discussion I would say Matt's work is valued more than many multi-million dollar productions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MattStepp said:

No I'm pretty stingy with things I like...I'd keep the cookies for myself and tell my friends to buy their own...but if you are in the cookie business and you dont mind someone sharing then thats your decision....I do mind people sharing my content....

Once I sell it I don’t care what they do with it.  To think people won’t share info after they paid for it is silly

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Once I sell it I don’t care what they do with it.  To think people won’t share info after they paid for it is silly

I never said they wont share..I can't stop people from asking but I can ask for common courtesy....if they choose not to not much I can do about it but I can at least ask and maybe some won't do it....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

I never said they wont share..I can't stop people from asking but I can ask for common courtesy....if they choose not to not much I can do about it but I can at least ask and maybe some won't do it....

Then why get on here and whine and cry about it?  Especially when there’s not much you can do about it.  It should come with the territory.  It happens on recruiting sites, team sites, etc...  very few people will pay for predictions or opinions.  

  • Stinks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...