Groveton vs. Joaquin @ Nacogdoches HS, 7p Friday

Reddog92

Just now, BronCos2015 said:

Actually in the alto Joaquin thread earlier in the week I said I wouldn’t be shocked if alto got beat by Joaquin. I just think groveton wins that side of the bracket but I could be wrong. 

I have said that groveton could win that side of the bracket since the playoffs started. 

Just now, Reddog92 said:

I was afraid this thread would be highjacked by some ruffians. 

Yep.. They come to this thread, talk about how how Joe won't beat SA and how their line is huge,  and then blame Joe for overlooking you guys.. Doesn't make sense... but either way Joe is focused on this week.  I just hope we can reform some sort of health this week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yourteamstinks said:

Yep.. They come to this thread, talk about how how Joe won't beat SA and how their line is huge,  and then blame Joe for overlooking you guys.. Doesn't make sense... but either way Joe is focused on this week.  I just hope we can reform some sort of health this week.

I imagine Joe is more focused than ever. I sure hope those young men get healthy as possible by Friday.

4 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Is this Grovetons line? If I was Trey books I would slap whoever posted this cause those numbers are actually embarrassing and the rest aren’t that impressive except for ryan turner 

Yeah If I was Trey Books someone would’ve getting an earful.

It will be interesting. 

Joaquin is coming off a big win and an absolute WAR with Alto while Groveton had a little bit easier time with Big Sandy.

How much did that war take out of Joaquin? Will they physical & mentally be able to do it again? Can they play that way back-to-back weeks? If any team can it will be Joaquin. 

Beginning of last week, I thought Alto was the 2nd strongest team in the region but Joaquin proved my wrong and after watching Groveton play i would put them on top of Alto too. 

Gonna be another WAR, better get ready!

5 hours ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Is this Grovetons line? If I was Trey books I would slap whoever posted this cause those numbers are actually embarrassing and the rest aren’t that impressive except for ryan turner 

Haha, it’s just a proud dad and that’s a screenshot from his Facebook post.  There’s been lots of other good stuff posted as well on his page. They are hella confident coming into this game . 

10 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

It will be interesting. 

Joaquin is coming off a big win and an absolute WAR with Alto while Groveton had a little bit easier time with Big Sandy.

How much did that war take out of Joaquin? Will they physical & mentally be able to do it again? Can they play that way back-to-back weeks? If any team can it will be Joaquin. 

Beginning of last week, I thought Alto was the 2nd strongest team in the region but Joaquin proved my wrong and after watching Groveton play i would put them on top of Alto too. 

Gonna be another WAR, better get ready!

Just cuz Ole Joe took out Alto don’t start diminishing how good the Jackets were. Alto would hillbilly stomp Groveton if they played each other...... this is based on the film I’ve seen of the Indians.