Groveton vs. Joaquin @ Nacogdoches HS, 7p Friday

Reddog92

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

At least that’s what you’re hoping for. Because, truth be known, you would much rather play Groveton again than play Joaquin. You won’t ever admit it, but it’s the truth. It’s a proven fact that Groveton can’t stay on the field with SA. I’ve seen the film. Indians looked like they were in slo-mo. Y’all are very confident, and considering how loaded your team is, you should be. But, just like me, you know that if there’s a team in Region 3 that’s gonna pull the upset and end your season earlier than you expected, it’s the Joaquin Rams. Good luck vs Harleton, I hope y’all have a great game with no injuries. 

Would love to matchup with Joaquin

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

Two most consistent teams will win this evening. People talk all they want to about which team is better..... Truth of the matter these last 4 teams have done enough to put themselves in good position to reach the regional finals. Only 16 left in 2A D1. Personally I think either Joe or Groveton can win tonight but my money is on Rams. Between SA and Harleton I favor SA. It isn’t out of the realm of possibilities for Wildcats to pull the upset but a lot would have to go wrong for the Wolves and a perfect game by Harleton for that to happen. Best of luck to all involved and lets see who can execute the best and advance 

5 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I don’t think it will happen but I can see it happening. 1 mistake against Harleton could lose SA the game and Harleton doesn’t make mistakes.

They would have to keep SA out of the endzone multiple times...that wont happen.  

4 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

They would have to keep SA out of the endzone multiple times...that wont happen.  

I think you’re gonna be surprised. Again I don’t think SA will lose to Harleton but you’re about to see a huge jump in competition 

7 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

You just described SA on offense...hence the 84 points last week.

Btw congrats on hanging 84 points on Normangee how impressive. Most middle schools  can do that.. ima start calling y’all the San Augustine can crushers 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Btw congrats on hanging 84 points on Normangee how impressive. Most middle schools  can do that.. ima start calling y’all the San Augustine can crushers 

Their d wasnt that great, but I think they had a great passing attack. 

1 minute ago, SAWolfman said:

No one in region 3 will shut it down, we will see about region 4 when or if the time comes.

Well if y’all Are the one that makes it I hope for some East Texas success .i just think Harleton is gonna come fully prepared