Groveton vs. Joaquin @ Nacogdoches HS, 7p Friday

Reddog92

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

At least that’s what you’re hoping for. Because, truth be known, you would much rather play Groveton again than play Joaquin. You won’t ever admit it, but it’s the truth. It’s a proven fact that Groveton can’t stay on the field with SA. I’ve seen the film. Indians looked like they were in slo-mo. Y’all are very confident, and considering how loaded your team is, you should be. But, just like me, you know that if there’s a team in Region 3 that’s gonna pull the upset and end your season earlier than you expected, it’s the Joaquin Rams. Good luck vs Harleton, I hope y’all have a great game with no injuries. 

So if groveton couldn’t stay on the field with SA and groveton is beating Joaquin by 2 scores how do y’all expect to even keep it close if y’all would’ve played us?

1 minute ago, BronCos2015 said:

So if groveton couldn’t stay on the field with SA and groveton is beating Joaquin by 2 scores how do y’all expect to even keep it close if y’all would’ve played us?

Truly, muffing punts, not catching kickoffs, penalties, etc would get you beat by anybody .  But the Indians have capitalized on every mistake! They are great and well coached . I just hate their fans made such a #### showing