Groveton vs. Joaquin @ Nacogdoches HS, 7p Friday

Reddog92

23 minutes ago, BronCos2015 said:

So if groveton couldn’t stay on the field with SA and groveton is beating Joaquin by 2 scores how do y’all expect to even keep it close if y’all would’ve played us?

That’s what I’m saying 42-21 final score and Groveton advances 😂😂

Let me make this perfectly clear for the confused mom that spoke to me after the game. The coaches not trusting a kid to throw the ball is not a negative comment towards the young man. It’s just a simple state if mind that the coaches have and it hamstrings our offense at times. The young man played 3 different positions for us and did an awesome job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

20 minutes ago, Rammy said:

The words I have for that groveton fan being disrespectful to an injured player are not nice ones. The fact that that man has probobly procreated and had kids who are learning from him makes me sick. BE BETTER PEOPLE

I completely agree. A folks started telling them to shut up. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:44 AM, Lambo said:

After watching 2 game films on Groveton... I’m completely positive a healthy Joaquin team beats them. That offensive line is big but they absolutely CANNOT control our speed on the D-Line.

They must not of been to healthy tonight 😂😂😂

• Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, Tyler1192 said:

Get off the field and play football, that’s why we’re here or were sorry have a safe trip home 😂

Everyone has their village idiot. We have a couple.. we finally had to tell them to shut up. I wish I could put them on the field with y'all's boys, because trust me they never played football.... 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

Everyone has their village idiot. We have a couple.. we finally had to tell them to shut up. I wish I could put them on the field with y'all's boys, because trust me they never played football.... 

I guarantee you they have. Y’all are being cry babies right now 

24 minutes ago, Tyler1192 said:

Get off the field and play football, that’s why we’re here or were sorry have a safe trip home 😂

You’re actually gonna post that HERE? About an injured kid? You really don’t have a clue what high school athletics is about do you? The GISD board should ban you from all future events. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to say Joaquin has a hard playing, fast, well coached group. I always hate to see such fine young men who have given everything for their team and community to lose, but this is life. They played with class and heart and it was a very enjoyable game to watch a team with a never quit mentality. Godspeed and safe travels.

• Thanks 1