The Smoakhouse Forums

Groveton vs. Joaquin @ Nacogdoches HS, 7p Friday

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When in Sam hell has Joaquin been able to score 98 in shooty hoops.  

You just struggled with a 6-5 Normangee team and your defense showed gaping holes to a team Centerville allowed 7 points  . Garrison hung with y’all the week before ..  Y’all need to stop worrying abo

Out behind the frac tanks?  

Posted Images

13 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

At least that’s what you’re hoping for. Because, truth be known, you would much rather play Groveton again than play Joaquin. You won’t ever admit it, but it’s the truth. It’s a proven fact that Groveton can’t stay on the field with SA. I’ve seen the film. Indians looked like they were in slo-mo. Y’all are very confident, and considering how loaded your team is, you should be. But, just like me, you know that if there’s a team in Region 3 that’s gonna pull the upset and end your season earlier than you expected, it’s the Joaquin Rams. Good luck vs Harleton, I hope y’all have a great game with no injuries. 

So if groveton couldn’t stay on the field with SA and groveton is beating Joaquin by 2 scores how do y’all expect to even keep it close if y’all would’ve played us?

1 minute ago, BronCos2015 said:

So if groveton couldn’t stay on the field with SA and groveton is beating Joaquin by 2 scores how do y’all expect to even keep it close if y’all would’ve played us?

Truly, muffing punts, not catching kickoffs, penalties, etc would get you beat by anybody .  But the Indians have capitalized on every mistake! They are great and well coached . I just hate their fans made such a #### showing

Congrats to the Rams on a great season and congrats to the Indians on advancing.

The words I have for that groveton fan being disrespectful to an injured player are not nice ones. The fact that that man has probobly procreated and had kids who are learning from him makes me sick. BE BETTER PEOPLE

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
23 minutes ago, BronCos2015 said:

That’s what I’m saying 42-21 final score and Groveton advances 😂😂

Let me make this perfectly clear for the confused mom that spoke to me after the game. The coaches not trusting a kid to throw the ball is not a negative comment towards the young man. It’s just a simple state if mind that the coaches have and it hamstrings our offense at times. The young man played 3 different positions for us and did an awesome job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
20 minutes ago, Rammy said:

The words I have for that groveton fan being disrespectful to an injured player are not nice ones. The fact that that man has probobly procreated and had kids who are learning from him makes me sick. BE BETTER PEOPLE

I completely agree. A folks started telling them to shut up. 

• Like 1
On 11/24/2019 at 8:44 AM, Lambo said:

After watching 2 game films on Groveton... I’m completely positive a healthy Joaquin team beats them. That offensive line is big but they absolutely CANNOT control our speed on the D-Line.

They must not of been to healthy tonight 😂😂😂

• Stinks 1
18 minutes ago, Tyler1192 said:

Get off the field and play football, that’s why we’re here or were sorry have a safe trip home 😂

Everyone has their village idiot. We have a couple.. we finally had to tell them to shut up. I wish I could put them on the field with y'all's boys, because trust me they never played football.... 

• Haha 1