Winnsboro vs. Gladewater

chevyman

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Well not since the age of the horse drawn buggy πŸ˜‚

Horse drawn buggy, it doesn’t matter we just didn’t need 100 years to go to state and last I looked y’all haven’t been outa the region in 30 years whereas we have been in the last 6 years.Β It might take 30 years before we get back there, but hey we’ve done it 4 times but footballs not a thing in WO. Y’all ever gonna win a title in any sport? πŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, bearnation said:

Β 

Yeah thats my bad, looking back at schedule only made it to third round, regardless I dont think WO is in position to be talking about GW's football abilities....Β 

GW football abilities? Lol y’all have only been outa the region one time in almost 100 years. Y’all sure are a powerhouse over there.

48 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

1989 was the only time went five rounds deep.Β 

Some of these ppl have been drinking that old dirty GW lake water too long, they don’t even know their own history. I guess when you have no history then they don’t care too much or so they say.Β 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Horse drawn buggy, it doesn’t matter we just didn’t need 100 years to go to state and last I looked y’all haven’t been outa the region in 30 years whereas we have been in the last 6 years.Β It might take 30 years before we get back there, but hey we’ve done it 4 times but footballs not a thing in WO. Y’all ever gonna win a title in any sport? πŸ˜‚

White Oak is a fishing 🎣 school. Last title y’all won was on a lake πŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Pick your poison. Titles in a few different sports. You must still be butthurt cuz u had to move to GW to play football.

Yeah that’s where you are wrong. I never went to GW but my son graduated in 2017 and my daughter is a junior. I support the kids whether they’ve won a fishing championship or not. 😁

14 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Some of these ppl have been drinking that old dirty GW lake water too long, they don’t even know their own history. I guess when you have no history then they don’t care too much or so they say.Β 

I know more about their history than most of them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Don’t you need to be watching a basketball game 😁 or posing as Hoffaborn on the FSSW app. Haven’t seen you on there since the season ended for Tatum.Β 

I posted over there last Friday.Β 
Β 

Yes I enjoy hoops.Β 

20 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man if they lose this week those dream are gonna turn into getting rid of Berry again.Β 

They shouldn’t ever lose again. I’m not sure if you heard but the back to back district co champs have it all figured out.Β 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They shouldn’t ever lose again. I’m not sure if you heard but the back to back district co champs have it all figured out.Β 

Idk why you can’t let β€œfigured some things out” go. Clearly it was true if GW was playing like they were they’d be at home. Apparently it’s ok for Tatum guys quite often over the past few terrible years to get on here week to week β€œwe’re gonna putΒ it together this week” β€œthis is the week we get to Tatum football” you guys sound like a broken record.Β 

Hopefully Tatum keeps playing GW. I’d understand why they wouldn’t though based on how the games keep going.Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Idk why you can’t let β€œfigured some things out” go. Clearly it was true if GW was playing like they were they’d be at home. Apparently it’s ok for Tatum guys quite often over the past few terrible years to get on here week to week β€œwe’re gonna putΒ it together this week” β€œthis is the week we get to Tatum football” you guys sound like a broken record.Β 

Hopefully Tatum keeps playing GW. I’d understand why they wouldn’t though based on how the games keep going.Β 

Β 

Past few terrible years? Tied for first in district last year....... So it’s not really past few.Β 
Β 

I would be scared to play GW since they figured it out.Β 
Β 

And I’ve never said we figured it out. We weren’t good this year. That’s pretty obvious. That happens when you’re the youngest team in district.Β 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Past few terrible years? Tied for first in district last year....... So it’s not really past few.Β 
Β 

I would be scared to play GW since they figured it out.Β 
Β 

Β 

Co-Champ exit first round = failure of year. Mr β€œCo. Champ” 

Β 

easy to sit around and be the glass half empty guy till If/when GW loses. It just gets old is all. Idk what vendetta you have with GW, but it’s kinda weird.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Bclove05 said:

Basketball is fun when you have a good team to watch. Gladewater ever been good at basketball?

Back in the day had a few salty squads as well as Lady Bears when Coach Clay was the head coach. Had a good run in baseball as well there for a bit.Β