PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

39 minutes ago, bmoc said:

if brown-hoskins and courtney are going to be so tough in the backfield next years as sr's..................then why the heck are they not a duo this year?????  this shows the world you have no idea what you are talking about when you start talking bulldog personel.    special kids are on the varsity as a sophomore and not on the j.v. as a jr.   just saying.  

Brown-Hoskins was on varsity for some of the season last year as a Soph as scored a few TD’s.  He started on varsity at the start of the season this year but was the #3 RB behind Courtney & Thomas.  As I understand it he asked to play JV because he wanted to play and not sit on the sidelines.  There were 4 Jr’s on the JV for most of this year.

39 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Brown-Hoskins was on varsity for some of the season last year as a Soph as scored a few TD’s.  He started on varsity at the start of the season this year but was the #3 RB behind Courtney & Thomas.  As I understand it he asked to play JV because he wanted to play and not sit on the sidelines.  There were 4 Jr’s on the JV for most of this year.

Exactly.

13 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

2015  you are obviously the  expert here so i will hush on this topic.   

8 hours ago, CtownBigDawg said:

It’s hard not to look ahead but even Dave Campbell’s doesn’t think we’ll hit a bump until maybe Lampasas in the state semis. 

That is really not that shocking. Only two programs stand a chance and that is Vega and Arygle. The field might give you a decent Springtown or someone else in the way. Carthage will have to hope Arygle beats Vega and outscores the Eagles in the Championship. The Dawgs need to be focused and not looking ahead. ( Liberty Hill 2018). Fourntley for them , they got Surratt/Preston so wouldn't count them out.

22 hours ago, CtownBigDawg said:

It’s hard not to look ahead but even Dave Campbell’s doesn’t think we’ll hit a bump until maybe Lampasas in the state semis. 

It’s a fact.

Last year didn’t MH give Carthage all they wanted in rnd 3?  My memory ####.  This year there is no team remotely close to MH last year.  Yes I know they are still playing but a much different team.

22 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

By the way folks, if anyone wants to order food for the Crandall game, your waitress will be HearEmaGrowlin, just put your order in with him. He'll be the one with the poodle skirt and little white cap and he'll be coming around to you on roller skates. Hehehe

Haha! You goofball! 🤣