PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

4 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Were your players coached in protecting the ball and ball stripping techniques??? 

Who knows. That’s been problem with LCM for a long time now. We are not well coached. Crandall was no means any better than us. I’m hoping our Hc retires and bring someone new in. If not I’m sending my kids somewhere else lol

13 minutes ago, LCM said:

Who knows. That’s been problem with LCM for a long time now. We are not well coached. Crandall was no means any better than us. I’m hoping our Hc retires and bring someone new in. If not I’m sending my kids somewhere else lol

One of the best coaches in ball handling techniques is Jeff Bowers former coach of southern miss.  Talk to him. 

8 hours ago, LCM said:

Hmmm they did the same to Kilgore I believe. Pretty solid strategy in my book. May make thinks interesting Friday. 

• Like 1

Just now, MattStepp said:

Carthage will roll...but I'd think any big favorites in East Texas will look at what happened to Longview and try like hell not to come out flat

Most on here are rational with the exception of maybe Cc. (Bless his heart). I believe only Arygle and La Vega are the only ones capable of beating the Dawgs. That would be for state and Surratt is undefeated at Jerry World. #7 is likely. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Most on here are rational with the exception of maybe Cc. (Bless his heart). I believe only Arygle and La Vega are the only ones capable of beating the Dawgs. That would be for state and Surratt is undefeated at Jerry World. #7 is likely. 

I thought that too last year and then along came liberty hill.

51 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Come on, I am not that bad. Well maybe sometimes.

The Dawg defense made a statement this year. (this is not the D of last year that gave up 500 yards to MH and Liberty Hill)

The Dawgs will turn it up when they get pushed, just like they did against PG.

I KNOW Argyle and Le Vega are good, real good but the Dawg D is just as good as Le Vega's D was last year.

Defense wins championships.

I can see the Dawgs grabbing another gear on Friday and hitting third and fourth gears in the weeks to follow.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

Carthage will roll...but I'd think any big favorites in East Texas will look at what happened to Longview and try like hell not to come out flat

So you think Carthage Coaches should pull out the 3rd round Silsbee film from 2017 to remind these boys how to start out hot?  9 possessions and 9 TD’s in the 1st half.