PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

40 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I did not think that last year, because of our defense. This year is a different story.

Fingers crossed! We’ll see.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

The MH game we barely won should've been a big red flag but I figured that was the one close call every title team usually has before winning a ship.  There's  usually always one.  Obviously I was wrong.In 2016 the whole run was one close call after another.

7 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The MH game we barely won should've been a big red flag but I figured that was the one close call every title team usually has before winning a ship.  There's  usually always one.  Obviously I was wrong.In 2016 the whole run was one close call after another.

I love that 2016 team! Overachievers, but did have young studs that became the dominant 2017 squad! And that was a real SQUAD unlike these idiot young Dems in DC known as The Squad. 

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I looked at the forecast and it shows at 2 pm rain chance is 41% and dropping from there through around 9 pm. 
We MAY have a little rain at the start for just a bit, but should be dry for most of the game.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Look at the hourly forecast. If the dew point and the temp are within 3-5 points of each other then there will almost surely be rainfall. If they are further apart than that, rainfall is not likely. Also if CarthDawg starts dry heaving and rolling on the ground and sniffing toward the southwest, rain is imminent. 

• Confused 1
  • Stinks 1