PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

55 minutes ago, NightStar11 said:

Look at the hourly forecast. If the dew point and the temp are within 3-5 points of each other then there will almost surely be rainfall. If they are further apart than that, rainfall is not likely. Also if CarthDawg starts dry heaving and rolling on the ground and sniffing toward the southwest, rain is imminent. 

Mrs. CarthDawg told me that means something entirely different. 

• LOL! 2

Well, now the weather shows most of the game we’ll have a 54% chance of rain starting at 2 pm.

Had we left it at 5 pm kickoff the rain chance would’ve been 22% and less.

Oh well, you can’t predict the weather when the entire day has possible rain chances.

Earlier in the week it looked like the earlier the kickoff the better chance to miss the rain.

Oh well. Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Well, now the weather shows most of the game we’ll have a 54% chance of rain starting at 2 pm.

Had we left it at 5 pm kickoff the rain chance would’ve been 22% and less.

Oh well, you can’t predict the weather when the entire day has possible rain chances.

Earlier in the week it looked like the earlier the kickoff the better chance to miss the rain.

Oh well. Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Rain, sleet, snow or wind, I will be there! (Not gonna sit in a hailstorm though!)😳😜 Go Dawgs!🏈 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Rain, sleet, snow or wind, I will be there! (Not gonna sit in a hailstorm though!)😳😜 Go Dawgs!🏈🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

I heard a guy having a stroke earlier in the day then went to the game that night. Thats beast fanhood. Can't match that loyalty. Sure helps having the Premier program of Beast Tx but still......

9 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I heard a guy having a stroke earlier in the day then went to the game that night. Thats beast fanhood. Can't match that loyalty. Sure helps having the Premier program of Beast Tx but still......

Actually, my stroke happened on a Monday & I spent four days in ICU & was released at noon on Friday and made it to the game by 7PM to watch my Dawgs.... Funny thing is, I can’t remember which game that was! Strokes are wierd!😳🙄😜

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Rain, sleet, snow or wind, I will be there! (Not gonna sit in a hailstorm though!)😳😜 Go Dawgs!🏈🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

One good thing about a scheduled 2:00 p.m. start ----- If it comes a thunderstorm and have to stop the game for awhile, we will still get home at a reasonable hour

Scheduled start at 7:30 and a thunderstorm comes, it is "late thirty" getting home.

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Actually, my stroke happened on a Monday & I spent four days in ICU & was released at noon on Friday and made it to the game by 7PM to watch my Dawgs.... Funny thing is, I can’t remember which game that was! Strokes are wierd!😳🙄😜

You are being humble with your #beastfanhood. Also the wife is apparently a keep her.

Ps look up the date and line it up with the schedule. Might jog the memory bank. 

I will go out on a limb and say yall won .

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The greatest game I ever saw between the Dawgs and the unbeatable Brownwood Lions in 2010, A man had a heart attack sitting two rows down from me.

EMT got there pretty fast and He did make it, thank the Lord. That game almost gave me one before it was over.

Greatest game I ever saw with my two eyes!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The greatest game I ever saw between the Dawgs and the unbeatable Brownwood Lions in 2010, A man had a heart attack sitting two rows down from me.

EMT got there pretty fast and He did make it, thank the Lord. That game almost gave me one before it was over.

Wasn't that the Shipley reciever . I forgot which one Shipley it was. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Greatest game I ever saw with my two eyes!!!!!!

I was going nuts that game. Maybe the greatest high school I have ever attended.

The Midlothian Heritage game at The Star last year was amazing too, but those two teams were not on the same level as ‘10 Brownwood and Carthage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I was going nuts that game. Maybe the greatest high school I have ever attended.

The Midlothian Heritage game at The Star last year was amazing too, but those two teams were not on the same level as ‘10 Brownwood and Carthage. 

I wish I seen both are those on YouTube ? Carthage has had a few great games. Would kinda of awesome if they did a big DVD from 2008 till now. 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I wish I seen both are those on YouTube ? Carthage has had a few great games. Would kinda of awesome if they did a big DVD from 2008 till now. 

There are only bits and pieces of that Brownwood game on YouTube. Nowadays almost every full game has been posted to YouTube. 
It would be really neat if CISD would put out a DVD of 2008 to present through the end of this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

There are only bits and pieces of that Brownwood game on YouTube. Nowadays almost every full game has been posted to YouTube. 
It would be really neat if CISD would put out a DVD of 2008 to present through the end of this season.

If they I want credit for the idea lol Jk. I bet someone in panola County is techno savvy.

• Thumbs Down 1