PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

8 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Just a question, if  Palestine wins, will it be back here next week?

I believe what heard was Palestine and MH wanted to play at the Star which ever team won but the only night free was on Thursday. Coach Surratt will have to flip for LOBO stadium on Friday or the Star on Thursday if he looses the flip.  

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I believe what heard was Palestine and MH wanted to play at the Star which ever team won but the only night free was on Thursday. Coach Surratt will have to flip for LOBO stadium on Friday or the Star on Thursday if he looses the flip.  

Ok

4 minutes ago, VonG said:

Carthage Bulldogs fans did ya'll like the upgrades at Rose Stadium? Where ya'll treated with that Tisd hospitality? We definitely want ya'll to come back. 

The seats and concessions were great! I love the space between the rows and the seats were also very nice. The video board is good and the restrooms were good. 

I am ready to go back to Rose.

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Thankfully, we’ll have he and Courtney in the backfield next year.

For any back to share much time in Carthage's backfield next year with Courtney, they will have to be at least average on a bunch of things...……..be able to run the ball well, inside and outside,  against the other teams starters...…..not fumble very much...……..learn many many run plays...………….learn 10 -15 pass protection schemes, along with being able to pick up  blitzers……….be able to catch the ball on pass plays, along with knowing all the routes

If they can handle what S S wants in a running back, he will get them on the field.