PantherNation2015

Crandall vs Carthage  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Round 3 - Who wins?

• Crandall
    • Carthage

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

Hopefully Tyler or Lindale

I can't imagine Lindale being big enough to accomodate Carthage's fan base.I've been to enough Carthage games through the years.... and I think Rose or Lobo would be the best choices.  

1 minute ago, Mavchamp said:

I can't imagine Lindale being big enough to accomodate Carthage's fan base.I've been to enough Carthage games through the years.... and I think Rose or Lobo would be the best choices.  

Lindale stadium is larger than Carthage stadium. If we talking playoffs, then it needs to be at Rose Stadium because of all the casual fans who come to watch. 

4 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Heritage isn’t agreeing to come to Lobo without a flip.  Lindale is a neutral site option. Trust me. 

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

Lindale stadium is larger than Carthage stadium. If we talking playoffs, then it needs to be at Rose Stadium because of all the casual fans who come to watch. 

I understand that....but Carthage's crowds in December are not comparable to their crowds in September/October.  Just a fact of almost any school experiencing a deep playoff run.  The alumni and casual Bulldog fans start showing up.

Carthage has had playoff games in Marshall too....but not fourth round games.  It wouldn't be sufficient.  

I'd have to scratch any possibility of Lindale if I was the Carthage coach. 

JMHO.

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Rose Stadium is an Awesome venue for this type of game. It was very nice & the folks are all friendly and helpful! I very much enjoyed the experience & look forward to playing there again next year!😋👌

In Division 2, might get put in the South region. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matt said:

As I said after Week 1..... Carthage will win it all.
1. QB developed well.

2. Other receivers stepped up on doubles on Dixon.

3. They expect to win ( most important) 

True story.  You've not changed your tune.

3 Down 3 to Go

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

There are only bits and pieces of that Brownwood game on YouTube. Nowadays almost every full game has been posted to YouTube. 
It would be really neat if CISD would put out a DVD of 2008 to present through the end of this season.

If you weren't there you missed a dandy.  Yes.  It may have been the greatest HS football game I ever witnessed in person.  2 great teams with great players slugging it out for 4 full quarters.  We could've tackled Shipley before he could catch the ball that night but he still would've caught it.  And Hunter Holland's rushing performance that night, well,  the numbers speak for themselves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VonG said:

There stadium sits less than Lindale. Are y'all expecting to bring around 5000 plus fans? I don't know how well the Heritage fans travel. If they bring around 4-5000, some people will definitely be standing the whole game. 

Not near as many Northeast Texas "just a fan of football" will be at this game...……….Gilmer/Pleasant Grove and Paul Pewitt/Daingerfield games will get 80-90% of the neutral fans in Northeast Texas...………And of course the Gladewater game will get a few