Royse City ISD Stadium is Available!

micotrav

On 11/23/2019 at 11:29 PM, MattStepp said:

Looks like everything is locked in for round 3....I'd be trying to get some arrangements for Rd 4...Pleasant Grove vs Waco Connally would work if both win

On 11/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, micotrav said:

Yes, we've been talking and hopefully it will develop.  Had a solid double header Friday, but things happened. 

How 'bout NO!

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 4:49 PM, DAWG91 said:

That's how ya know it's playoff time.  His persistence is commendable.

We love hosting playoff games.  
It’s like being a part of kids memories and you want to make it the best they ever had.  From the introduction of the teams representing their districts, to the entrance of the teams into the stadium and the excitement of the opening kickoff. We want that to be special and something they will never forget. 

24 minutes ago, micotrav said:

We love hosting playoff games.  
It’s like being a part of kids memories and you want to make it the best they ever had.  From the introduction of the teams representing their districts, to the entrance of the teams into the stadium and the excitement of the opening kickoff. We want that to be special and something they will never forget. 

Yes but now a days competition is pretty good. We have some absolutely wonderful venues in East Texas. My favorite is probably Pine Tree. The difference is the atmosphere. Making both teams feel at home , good food, beautiful venue, each school graphics for jumbotron, workers working it should be top pirority.

With the cost of rent and workers I highly doubt schools make a lot of $$ on it.  Is it a set rate? Or does the school set a general cost. Cant be cheap .

On 11/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Champ1000 said:

Yes but now a days competition is pretty good. We have some absolutely wonderful venues in East Texas. My favorite is probably Pine Tree. The difference is the atmosphere. Making both teams feel at home , good food, beautiful venue, each school graphics for jumbotron, workers working it should be top pirority.

With the cost of rent and workers I highly doubt schools make a lot of $$ on it.  Is it a set rate? Or does the school set a general cost. Cant be cheap .

No, not a set rate.  Depending on the size of the school is what we charge.  Our rates are better or as good as any you will find. And you are correct, the school does not make a lot of money at all.  The schools split the gate and split the cost which is very good.  Consider that SMU will charge $12,000 for one game, Royse City is a fraction of that cost.  We supply name tags to go over every player's locker,  provide a meal for the school's administration and their guests at no cost, offer parking next to the stadium gate for a very minimal cost, provide chain gangs, complete press box crew and a video crew that captures instant replay.  Actually the only thing we profit off of is concessions and our concessions are much cheaper than the amount that you pay at The Star or any of those other expensive venues.  We DO NOT charge $5 for a soft drink, $8.50 for a popcorn and $10 for a hot dog. That is ridiculous and we realize that. 

• Thanks 2