WOS VS Belleville

wos96

20 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Are they really? Or they just have only played one good team all year in Newton which they lost

Lost by a td.... Last four games offence has played balanced..and last night showed they are ready to play anyone..

2 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

But they been against teams that were pretty bad Which is my point

You right not playing against jasper and Crosby hurt them to see what they were  really made of. And for belleville we will find if they r for real best of luck to both.

28 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

Going with the Mustangs.  

‘WOS 28

Bee 14

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Mustangs

15 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Jasper was not good either to show anything

Ok well I guess they are not worth anything because they didn't play Crosby and they lost to netwon, gotcha.

• LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Unfortunately football in that part of the state for 99% of the teams r bad so teams tend to think they are better then they really are example in hargrave loosing last night

86 teams in the playoffs had losing and the north and east had their fair share. Katy wos and northshore will line up with anybody anywhere u wanna bring buddy. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Unfortunately football in that part of the state for 99% of the teams r bad so teams tend to think they are better then they really are example in hargrave loosing last night

So I guess PLEASANT grove #### since the only real team they play was Carthage and lost to them. Get outta with that. I never wos Katy or north play a soft non district schedule unless team were to scared to play them and had to just schedule somebody. And wos offered to celina in a regular game celina declined fast, so dont fault the teams if some of the better ones up ur way I guess don't have the stones to line up with the south unless the have to.

3 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Pg lost to the second ranked team in 4a div 1 wos lost to third or fourth ranked team in 3a div 2 big difference there plus they played gilmer and Paris which I'm sure both would beat every team that wos has played this year 

Sorry man. I don’t understand. Our resume speaks for itself. We have the winningest program in the state, won 4 championships, until last year (lost in semis) played in the last 5 winning 2. I respect what PG, Carthage, and Gilmer bring to the table, but you are talking crazy.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wos96 said:

Lost by a td.... Last four games offence has played balanced..and last night showed they are ready to play anyone..

for a bunch of 10th graders not doing to shabby don't know who he is read in there paper a few week back he has already a 1,000 plus yards on the ground and 500 plus yards by the air  way a long with 29 td if my notes here are up to date wo-s has played  4 teams that made it to the playoffs yes the 8 sr have got to play the 22 jr give them all the rest 

6 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

for a bunch of 10th graders not doing to shabby don't know who he is read in there paper a few week back he has already a 1,000 plus yards on the ground and 500 plus yards by the air  way a long with 29 td if my notes here are up to date wo-s has played  4 teams that made it to the playoffs yes the 8 sr have got to play the 22 jr  we here hope to see them  

5 hours ago, Jedi94 said:

So I guess PLEASANT grove #### since the only real team they play was Carthage and lost to them. Get outta with that. I never wos Katy or north play a soft non district schedule unless team were to scared to play them and had to just schedule somebody. And wos offered to celina in a regular game celina declined fast, so dont fault the teams if some of the better ones up ur way I guess don't have the stones to line up with the south unless the have to.

it was in the paper a year ago might still have the clippings that were send to us the coach at orange tried to get gilmer    katy  to play them and there coach got a no no  so much for that west orange stark and gilmer are old buddies 

10 hours ago, Studd88 said:

Sorry man. I don’t understand. Our resume speaks for itself. We have the winningest program in the state, won 4 championships, until last year (lost in semis) played in the last 5 winning 2. I respect what PG, Carthage, and Gilmer bring to the table, but you are talking crazy.

Couple of mistakes there first wos didn't make it to semis last year,second y'all played in 4 in a row not five and all that  deep playoff success came after split which there are very few good teams in 4 a div 2 and even less in the bottom side of the brackets