WOS VS Belleville

wos96

6 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

I'm not saying wos is not good but anyone that knows anything in football will admit there schedule so far has yet to show anything cause they lost to the only good team they played

You have a strange understanding of football, teams get better as the year goes on or else there wouldn’t be as many upsets as there are at this time of year. Either way ,y’all better be ready to get physical, because y’all about to play one of the most physical teams around and you’re feeding that animal with your comments. WOS takes it and moves on to face Silsbee.

11 hours ago, Studd88 said:

Sorry man. I don’t understand. Our resume speaks for itself. We have the winningest program in the state, won 4 championships, until last year (lost in semis) played in the last 5 winning 2. I respect what PG, Carthage, and Gilmer bring to the table, but you are talking crazy.

Hello, old man. There ain’t no reason to let him get under your skin. The game will speak for you.

6 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

I'm not saying wos is not good but anyone that knows anything in football will admit there schedule so far has yet to show anything cause they lost to the only good team they played

I agree  and like i said the Crosby and jasper game hurt them but for a  bunch of 9 10 11 and a few seniors, how many teams u know would just have one lost. Their getting better since their playing back to back games now, so  it's time to what they can do against stiff competition. And by way u talk about 5 hours away for celina also in 16, p a memorial played a team from Florida then come 17 miles down the road and play wos. Say what u will no one wanted any parts of them that year, took 3 months to fill the schedule they called anyone they could including Louisiana and Oklahoma. 

On 11/24/2019 at 8:27 AM, bansheefan03 said:

Dude you need to check Texas High School,football history.  WOS is one of very few historic programs in this state.  Year in and year out the Mustangs have the best or one of the best DEFENSES in the state.  Maybe they had a light schedule this year but look over the past 40 and I can promise they have played some tough schedules.  I just can’t believe anyone in their right mind would say WOS is not one of the better programs in the state.   They have stood the test of time and have been close to the top of the food chain for decades.  

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, bansheefan03 said:

With there schedule alot of teams could of went undefeated r one loss and like I said why would any team travel that far when they kind find better teams within 30 of them

I hope you are from  Belleville because you mouth done over-loaded that rear. You just brought a whole pile of beat down on the  Belleville boys. WO by 35 and you just turned them ponies into headhunters.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:13 PM, Jedi94 said:

So I guess PLEASANT grove #### since the only real team they play was Carthage and lost to them. Get outta with that. I never wos Katy or north play a soft non district schedule unless team were to scared to play them and had to just schedule somebody. And wos offered to celina in a regular game celina declined fast, so dont fault the teams if some of the better ones up ur way I guess don't have the stones to line up with the south unless the have to.

I believe Gilmer could beat WOS, but PG has beaten the Buckeyes four straight times.

7 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Dude you need to check Texas High School,football history.  WOS is one of very few historic programs in this state.  Year in and year out the Mustangs have the best or one of the best DEFENSES in the state.  Maybe they had a light schedule this year but look over the past 40 and I can promise they have played some tough schedules.  I just can’t believe anyone in their right mind would say WOS is not one of the better programs in the state.   They have stood the test of time and have been close to the top of the food chain for decades.  

Well first off I would like for you to point out where I said they were not a good program. I have only been talking bout this year's team there schedule has yet to show if they really r a good team or not and peaking like the poster that started this thread said.

7 hours ago, jimmyw said:

I hope you are from  Belleville because you mouth done over-loaded that rear. You just brought a whole pile of beat down on the  Belleville boys. WO by 35 and you just turned them ponies into headhunters.

I'm not from Belleville I honestly don't know where the towns located 

6 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

I'm not from Belleville I honestly don't know where the towns located 

Well Thank You, This will probably get them Mustangs prepared. I am not from West Orange-Stark but I back all SETX schools in the play-offs.

5 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Seems alot of teams do since they are the only pretty good team year after year down there

What about Newton, In the last 4 years we have only lost twice and there are several other good teams in SETX. Beaumont Westbrook lost to Longview in 6A div 2 Championship game. Silsbee barely got beat by Cuero in the semi-finals last year.There are several good programs in SETX besides the ones I have mentioned.WO-S is always good.

• Thanks 1