WOS VS Belleville

wos96

9 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Carthage argyle r really the only consistent ones every year la Vega starting to climb that ladder really only good team in region 3 both division is carthage

Good is such a relative term.

You being a Carthage fan, it's so easy for you to throw rocks from the mountain top.

Making a statement that there are only 3 good teams in all of 4A is pretty asinine and very close minded. But, such is the life of a state champion fan.

3 hours ago, longhorncrazy said:

Good is such a relative term.

You being a Carthage fan, it's so easy for you to throw rocks from the mountain top.

Making a statement that there are only 3 good teams in all of 4A is pretty asinine and very close minded. But, such is the life of a state champion fan.

Riding coattails of others achievements..

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, BlackShirtD said:

Dude you need to check Texas High School,football history.  WOS is one of very few historic programs in this state.  Year in and year out the Mustangs have the best or one of the best DEFENSES in the state.  Maybe they had a light schedule this year but look over the past 40 and I can promise they have played some tough schedules.  I just can’t believe anyone in their right mind would say WOS is not one of the better programs in the state.   They have stood the test of time and have been close to the top of the food chain for decades.  

well said you know your football I see

• Like 1