โ” What's *really* going on with Ukraine? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

TheShadowKnows

Johnson was a Republican, but realized just as many did that Republicans don't always work for U.S., but for those pulling the strings. I realize that he was somewhat pro marijuana legalization, but he was better than Romney or Obama. I wasn't going to vote for Obama Lite.

ย 

Who was Obama Lite? You are kidding yourself if you think Romney was anything like Obama.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ย 

Who was Obama Lite? You are kidding yourself if you think Romney was anything like Obama.

I've already proven it with video of Romney saying the exact same things as Obama.

, so are you saying Romney flip flopped ? I didn't hear anything different in the debates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Flip-Flop: Trump Approves Lethal Arms To Ukraine

ย 

As the drumbeats continue...

Daniel McAdams comments that the U.S. gives the money to Ukraine who in turn gives it back in order to purchase U.S. weapons. Priceless! If that is not a heck of a MIC deal I don't know what is!ย  Further President Trump commented those countries opposing the U.S. in the recent U.N resolution vote could expect to receive no more freebie U.S. taxpayer funded proceeds. Ukraine abstained from the vote. Does that mean they still get the money and the weapons?

Oops, MIC wins again. Campaign talk about Ukraine pure gibberish.

July 2016

The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform wonโ€™t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html?utm_term=.916b23f89ff6

• 1 year later...
18 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

I'd cut off all foreign aid to the for that. ย Then again what would the investigators be able to find, because I think this is deeper than what we know about Hunter Biden and the Ukraine in this deal. ย The Ukraine is making a little money, but I wouldn't say a whole lot. ย Natural Gas prices are extremely low right now, which is good for consumers, but I belong to a trust that I used to get a Christmas bonus of $1000 a year with that is now down to $125. ย  It's not because the wells are running dry, it's because they've cut back on production and the price ย per btu is so small compared to 8-12 years ago. ย 

For one thing, there was an investigation into a $200 billion money laundering scheme involving Ukrainian banks, going through Cyprus, and into... New Jersey, I think? Anyway, from what I understand, there was a bit of a delay after the lead investigator was executed in his yard. But an indictment was finally handed down against one of the bankers, and Hunter Biden and his investment organization in Jersey(?) is mentioned.ย 

But, I mean, we're talking about a guy who joined the Navyย in his 40s -ย Daddy had to get him a waiver for his ageย andย one for his drug use (Remember he left drugs and his wallet in a rental car in Arizona?) - then about aย monthย after being commissioned he was discharged for *Ta-DAAAA* cocaine use. Right after that, Daddy Joe convinced Ukrainian officials to put him on the board of fairly new largest natural gas company in Ukraine, Burisma, for $50,000/mo, despite the fact he hadย noย experience or qualifications for the job.ย 

Suspicious yet?

Also, please refer to my other post...ย 

• Mr. P changed the title to โ” What's *really* going on with Ukraine? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Mitt Romneyโ€™s top adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, joined the board of the Ukraine energy firm, Burisma, while Hunter Biden was also serving on the board. Hunter Biden was taking a salary of $83,000 per month from Burisma, and was simultaneously engaged in a relationship with John Kerryโ€™s stepson, Chris Heinz, and mobster Whitey Bulgerโ€™s nephew, in a private equity firm, that allegedly appeared to be laundering millions of dollars in foreign money from China & the Ukraine, through Latvia, and back to the US. Romneyโ€™s adviser, Joseph Cofer Black, trained for covert operations and eventually became the director of the National Counterterrorism Center. After the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks perpetrated by al-Qaeda, Black was appointed ambassador at large and coordinator for counterterrorism in December 2002 by President George W. Bush. John Brennan succeeded Black in his job as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 to join Blackwater, the huge contractor for services related to military and intelligence action, where he served as Vice Chairman until 2008. See all the ties that bind? It appears that Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Clinton, Mueller and Schiff all have ties to Ukrainian firms. VP Biden bragged on camera that he was able to force the former Ukraine President to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, Hunter, by threatening to withhold $1 BILLION in US loans from Ukraine โ€“ all with approval from Obama!

Is that all? I thought you were onto something for a minute .... nothing to see here ... move along ....