Palestine (7-5) vs Midlothian Heritage (8-4) Regional Semi Finals

wildcatphs

Palestine Off - 29.6 PPG

Palestine Def -  25.6 PPG

Mid. Heritage  Off - 38.1 PPG

Mid. Heritage Def - 28.3 PPG

This is going to be one heck of a game. Heritage's offense that can run and throw the ball very effectively and score from anywhere on the field. Vs a Palestine defense that has forced 11 turnovers in the 2 playoff game. 

On the other side. Palestine with a punishing running game from a trio of running backs led by Jeremiah Davis. And a sneaky play action passing attack that lead to big plays. Heritage defense is quick and athletic, but suspect against the run.

Early weather forcast for friday in Waco is calling for a high of 76 with an 80% chance of rain.

With the offense both teams run, this would be an advantage for the Wildcats. But Heritage has a good running game as well.

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I think Palestine is going to surprise some people and win this game.

I watched some Midlothian Heritage highlights of this year’s team and they are nowhere nearly as good as they were last year. 

Yea, Last yrs team was 3 to 4 time better than this yrs squad.

Man with the weather being kinda ugly come Friday, I think Palestine's rushing attack will neutralize the offense of Heritage and control the time of possession in the ball game.  Also Palestine's defense has been very good as of late and I think that will continue.  So.......... Im going 27-21 Palestine advancing! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DWOODTX05 said:

Man with the weather being kinda ugly come Friday, I think Palestine's rushing attack will neutralize the offense of Heritage and control the time of possession in the ball game.  Also Palestine's defense has been very good as of late and I think that will continue.  So.......... Im going 27-21 Palestine advancing! 

I hope this comes true. 

• Stinks 1