Palestine (7-5) vs Midlothian Heritage (8-4) Regional Semi Finals

wildcatphs

8 hours ago, betweentheposts said:

Palestine will win but their run will end next Friday.  No way they can beat Carthage

Most likely that was a devastating loss for them. I was kinda of suprised the cats were shut down. I wonder if Davis played or they got away from the run. -yardage and 38 total offense was a domination. Chapel Hill didn't even get that kinda of treatment.  @CarthDawg77   @DawgNation2015?

18 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Most likely that was a devastating loss for them. I was kinda of suprised the cats were shut down. I wonder if Davis played or they got away from the run. -yardage and 38 total offense was a domination. Chapel Hill didn't even get that kinda of treatment.  @CarthDawg77   @DawgNation2015?

Davis played.  Dawg D was just relentless.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Weather was awful 40 deg, steady rain, and Palestine was shell-shocked by Carthage...it was a complete domination. However... Coach Angel changed the lineup after that game, and we haven't looked back. While I doubt that we'd win a rematch, I guarentee they'd muster more of a fight! Would love to see two DoD teams battle it out for the right to win state! Good luck Dawgs!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1