Bills @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Cowboys week 13  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 09:30 PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo is a solid little team. Gore and Singletary are solid 1-2 tandem. They are the 8th best rushing team in the NFL. Josh Allen leads the 23rd ranked passing attack. Kid is more likely to make a play with his legs than his arm. Defensively? The Bills are ranked 3rd. They have 33 sacks. There’s a reason they are 8-3. Dallas could win but a loss wouldn’t surprise me.

32 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

Dallas has yet to beat a team with a 500+ record.  Nothing going to change on Thanksgiving.  

I'm a fan of reality myself, too.  Took me 20 years to see it but the proof is in the pudding.  Ain't nothing gonna change until the jerry "im a football guy" jones and his puppet's for head coach days are over.

39 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

Cowboys should win this game. They’re gonna have to to avoid a deFacto NFC east championship. So let’s all hope they don’t lay an egg like they did tonight 

They should have won several more games that they didn’t. Hard to pick Dallas because Buffalo is decent

• Like 1

Cowboys Defense- 6th ranked gives up 318.5ypg, 6th in passing 213.6ypg, 16th in rushing 104.8ypg, 6th ranked 19.1 points per game

Bills Offense- 18th ranked 352.7 ypg, 24th passing 213.5ypg, 5th ranked rushing 139.2ypg, 21st ranked 21ppg

Buffalo is a top 5 run offense going against a middle tier run defense. Passing game wise, it’s basically a wash. 

Cowboys Offense- 1st ranked 433.4ypg, 1st ranked passing 303.5, 8th ranked rushing 129.8ypg, 6th ranked 26.8ppg

Bills Defense- 3rd ranked 288.6ypg, 3rd ranked passing 184.3ypg, 15th rushing 104.4ypg, 3rd ranked 15.7ppg

Buffalo is good against the pass, middle of the road against the run. Zeke should be okay but what can Dak do against the Bills secondary? 

Give me Buffalo 24-21 over Dallas

On 11/26/2019 at 2:19 PM, Rabbs63 said:

Cole Beasley catches the game winning TD Thursday and JJ fires Red Clapper before midnight.

If the Cowboys were to lose today, it wouldn't be surprising that they don't even make the playoffs with Philly having the easiest final five games in the league.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 5:56 PM, Stoney said:

Cowboys Defense- 6th ranked gives up 318.5ypg, 6th in passing 213.6ypg, 16th in rushing 104.8ypg, 6th ranked 19.1 points per game

Bills Offense- 18th ranked 352.7 ypg, 24th passing 213.5ypg, 5th ranked rushing 139.2ypg, 21st ranked 21ppg

Buffalo is a top 5 run offense going against a middle tier run defense. Passing game wise, it’s basically a wash. 

Cowboys Offense- 1st ranked 433.4ypg, 1st ranked passing 303.5, 8th ranked rushing 129.8ypg, 6th ranked 26.8ppg

Bills Defense- 3rd ranked 288.6ypg, 3rd ranked passing 184.3ypg, 15th rushing 104.4ypg, 3rd ranked 15.7ppg

Buffalo is good against the pass, middle of the road against the run. Zeke should be okay but what can Dak do against the Bills secondary? 

Give me Buffalo 24-21 over Dallas

Man Stoney I didn't think you ever picked against them Boys'.  Enjoy a turkey leg, all the sides, a piece of pie and watch ol' Red and company get the win.  I'm going to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Man Stoney I didn't think you ever picked against them Boys'.  Enjoy a turkey leg, all the sides, a piece of pie and watch ol' Red and company get the win.  I'm going to.

Red, I’m rooting for whatever it takes to get my ‘Boys to the next level. It’s time to put the Clapper out to pasture.