Bills @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Cowboys week 13  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 09:30 PM

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BlueBlazes said:

Seems to me, that with Garrett obviously on the hot seat, if the team had any desire to save his job, they would’ve come out breathing fire & done everything they could to beat the Bills like a stolen drum. 

Yeah I agree but I’m sitting here listening to Garretts post game press conference and I’m all pumped up now ready for next week. 🤭

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

I wonder whatever happened to spacegolfer he could always find a bright side to every situation the Cowboys were in I would like to know what he would have to say now

Dallas is 6-6. Can still win the East. You make the playoffs, get hot and you can win the Super Bowl. It’s happened before. Lotta season left. No reason for Cowboy Fans to overreact.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, BlueBlazes said:

Yep! All he wants is a Yes Man who’ll do what he says when & how he says to do it!

There are a few other “yes men” out there as good or better than The Big Red Clapper.  I am ready for a change of scenery, even if the scenery isn’t any better. Lol. 

39 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Dallas is 6-6. Can still win the East. You make the playoffs, get hot and you can win the Super Bowl. It’s happened before. Lotta season left. No reason for Cowboy Fans to overreact.

Yes, 6-6...but 3-6 over the last 9. I guess anything is possible but the trend says this team is finished.

• Like 1