Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Bills @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***


Cowboys week 13  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • Buffalo Bills
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2019 at 09:30 PM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help it. It's in my DNA. I don't wear rose colored glasses, but I am a die-hard fan. I'm doomed 🤬 😦

Dallas-Cowboys-LARGE-Win-Lose-Tie-Im-a.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TTFN said:

Jerry doesn’t want a real coach, he wants someone that will kiss his butt!

Yep! All he wants is a Yes Man who’ll do what he says when & how he says to do it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems to me, that with Garrett obviously on the hot seat, if the team had any desire to save his job, they would’ve come out breathing fire & done everything they could to beat the Bills like a stolen drum. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueBlazes said:

Seems to me, that with Garrett obviously on the hot seat, if the team had any desire to save his job, they would’ve come out breathing fire & done everything they could to beat the Bills like a stolen drum. 

Yeah I agree but I’m sitting here listening to Garretts post game press conference and I’m all pumped up now ready for next week. 🤭

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

I wonder whatever happened to spacegolfer he could always find a bright side to every situation the Cowboys were in I would like to know what he would have to say now

Dallas is 6-6. Can still win the East. You make the playoffs, get hot and you can win the Super Bowl. It’s happened before. Lotta season left. No reason for Cowboy Fans to overreact.

  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

I wonder whatever happened to spacegolfer he could always find a bright side to every situation the Cowboys were in I would like to know what he would have to say now

Spacegoober is in hiding .... 🕵️‍♂️:rofl:🕵️‍♂️

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueBlazes said:

Yep! All he wants is a Yes Man who’ll do what he says when & how he says to do it!

There are a few other “yes men” out there as good or better than The Big Red Clapper.  I am ready for a change of scenery, even if the scenery isn’t any better. Lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Dallas is 6-6. Can still win the East. You make the playoffs, get hot and you can win the Super Bowl. It’s happened before. Lotta season left. No reason for Cowboy Fans to overreact.

Yes, 6-6...but 3-6 over the last 9. I guess anything is possible but the trend says this team is finished.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...